Hacking Sky3DS+ Plus Card are Delayed by the Factory

ParadoxDelta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yeah I'm going to buy it from sky-3ds.org too, since it use PayPal. But I don't know wich brand of micro SD should I buy. On amazon, Kingston SDs are cheaper but they don't seem to work properly with Sky3ds, so I was planning to buy a Samsung or a Sandisk one, what do you think?

Well, I thought about it too ; you can have a look at these discussions, they're all about the best sd cards for Sky3ds (not plus, it's about the blue button version); it appears that as you said, we must avoid Kingston at all costs; Samsung and specially the Sandisk are the right choices, so I think I'll pick a Sandisk Class 10 (Class 10 greatly recommended) 32 GB (which could store about 10 3ds games) ; now, it would be useful to read also the feedback of those who bought the Plus (I don't remember if Foxy4 has talked about it in his review), though I don't think there's difference between the two Sky models in terms of SD compatibility

https://gbatemp.net/threads/sky3ds-users-what-size-and-brand-of-micro-sd-are-you-using.376925/
https://gbatemp.net/threads/sky3ds-best-microsd-card.400904/
https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/33n4g9/whats_the_best_brand_and_class_sd_card_to_use_for/
https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/3d16nr/best_sandisk_microsd_for_sky3ds/
http://3ds-flashcard.com/blog/sky3d...ze-to-choose-and-how-to-use-it-on-diskwrtier/

Reactions: Hoppy and ToTi

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Just got this from 3dscardsuk:

Dear Customer
I'm very sorry for your order delay.
The first stock 50pcs Sky3ds+ will arrive in stock in 1~3 days,i will send your order ASAP.
The second stock will arrive in weekend.

Best regards

toccy

Trophies
XP
Country
OZMODCHIPS
shipped DHL (no paypal) and paid less than it costs in 90 sites to 100 (at the exchange rate Australian dollar, euro), only 87 euro. ;)

they are too out of stock and awaiting 3rd batch :sad:

Just got this from 3dscardsuk:

Dear Customer
I'm very sorry for your order delay.
The first stock 50pcs Sky3ds+ will arrive in stock in 1~3 days,i will send your order ASAP.
The second stock will arrive in weekend.

Best regards

I also had this email the other day, Suggests to me you wont be in first batch so fingers crossed on when they will get the second batch, again after all the emails I've had from them that's optimistic at best, more like a few more weeks :sad:

Last edited by toccy,
Reactions: Reydeen

masteroftimeuk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah that interests me; when did you order and when did they ship it out to you ? Because there is nothing for mine…
I order mine on the 20th of December and got it today, still got my blue button too, but you have to think that was over christmas and new year.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So, is someone ordered on Digitopz and got shipped ?
I got mine so yer if you don't have one try digitopz.

Last edited by masteroftimeuk,

gambit3rd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
OZMODCHIPS
shipped DHL (no paypal) and paid less than it costs in 90 sites to 100 (at the exchange rate Australian dollar, euro), only 87 euro. ;)

You were lucky with customs and taxes? No additional fees by DHL, VAT and other?

Anyhow, finished on OzModChips. Waiting for third batch. I have a private reseller who I trust but he is still waiting for the first batch and no news about it... Guess I have to wait...

masteroftimeuk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I'm going to buy it from sky-3ds.org too, since it use PayPal. But I don't know wich brand of micro SD should I buy. On amazon, Kingston SDs are cheaper but they don't seem to work properly with Sky3ds, so I was planning to buy a Samsung or a Sandisk one, what do you think?
Sandisk are good

Reydeen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You were lucky with customs and taxes? No additional fees by DHL, VAT and other?

Anyhow, finished on OzModChips. Waiting for third batch. I have a private reseller who I trust but he is still waiting for the first batch and no news about it... Guess I have to wait...

No additional fees. I have Pay the exactly price show on the site.

They declare low value, so don,t worry about that :)

Nemo700

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
French reseller LS store claim they have stock and it seems to be local (delivery by french post available). Has anyone ordered from them recently ? Are they reliable ?

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
My Sky3DS+ was shipped, I thought that the free microSD add by the reseller was going to be shitty and yes it is.
I ordered 2 Sandisk Ultra Classe 10 32Gb, one for the sky and one for the n3DS itself.
I'll try the Sky3DS+ asap to see if it works well! :P

Nuzzgok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I asked 3DSCard UK to cancel my order since I have now downgraded (I didn't tell them this was why of course). The guy handling my order was very hesitant to refund me, it took a good week for him to agree :lol:

D

Deleted-355425

I asked 3DSCard UK to cancel my order since I have now downgraded (I didn't tell them this was why of course). The guy handling my order was very hesitant to refund me, it took a good week for him to agree :lol:

I have sent them an email asking for an update or delivery status

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes, I also downgraded but I keep the Sky3DS+. I find it very convenient to use. (No installation, just drag & drop and change the private header if it is an online game but you can just keep public header for 1-player games)

It works well, I installed some games, it cycles between the games easily, no problem to put the private header, I'll try to log on MH4U using my private header later to see if it works.

EDIT: I went online with MH4U using a private header obviously, no problem, everything is working perfectly.

Sky3DS+ is really a good product if you want .3DS compatibility. It is expensive but for people that don't care about homebrews or don't want to risk a downgrade, it is great. It is easy to use (copy-paste on the microSD, insert the card and you're done, just cycle between your different games to create the cfg file and just edit the gamesave_key and replace it with your private header to play online).

Last edited by Ekaitz,

itsameluigi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
slightly off topic but anyone know where I can download an EU rom for Fire emblem awakening ?

Also, anyone ordering from UK, I think 3dscardsuk have stock now. My order status finally changed to "UK warehouse processing" yesterday.

toccy

Trophies
XP
Country
Also, anyone ordering from UK, I think 3dscardsuk have stock now. My order status finally changed to "UK warehouse processing" yesterday.

mine too, I got this from them...

I'm very very sorry for your order delay.
I will receive 50pcs sky3ds plus every day,i start to send sky3ds plus orders now.Your order will be shipped in 2 business days.

rakichaneru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
slightly off topic but anyone know where I can download an EU rom for Fire emblem awakening ?

Are you retarded? It's posted like a billion times all over the forum that ROM begging, asking for ROMS, or providing ROMs is not allowed here.

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Not allowed to ask here, but instead of asking do a quick google search.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch