Gaming Skyward Sword Demo has leaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerraPhantm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty sure there is no confirmed working code to remove the time limit as yet.

Crediar's code works in SNEEK+DI/UNEEK+DI, and I'm pretty sure there are others who got it working in "normal" loaders. I could maybe take a video of the game running for longer than whatever the time limit is, but obviously that'd be a fairly long video...

Andrew_DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Little bit of info that might be interesting for some people, IGN's review of Skyward Sword will apparently be online at 12.01am PST =)Luckily for me that falls around 6.30pm so I'll check it out right away =)

nsfwmonkeys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A website I frequent has a SS torrent, but no SCENE name. I'm assuming fake but I'll update later. Simply called "skyward sword" so it's not really searchable. Let's hope it's not just the demo.

nsfwmonkeys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if its
The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword [Wii][NTSC][MULTi3]

it's been confirmed fake earlier today.

It's just "skywardSword.iso"

It's from a private tracker though, so i'll let you know. 55% I'm counting on it being fake.

EDIT: It was just the demo, as i figured.

Spidey_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Man, I really thought it would be released by now. At least I got plenty of time to do some RGH and to update my friends Wii. It was still using Neogamma R3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, FarCry 5 is an awesome game with multiple endings!