Gaming Skyward Sword Getting Leaked Soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoticDust

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, what the hell. I come back ready to give out congratulations to everyone for finally being able to play the game, only to come back to you guys wasting yet another chance and chasing another person away. I never knew it was possible to be as immature and impatient as all of you are being right now, holy shit.
I will talk to you in both a mature AND objective manner. You don't strike me as stupid, so you must surely be able to empathise with everyone here? If someone claims to have or be able to obtain a game well before it's release date without proof, then people are going to be sceptical. That must make sense to you, seeing as though no one really knows anyone here and can hardly vouch for their honesty and integrity. I will admit that the more immature people here will be cynical.
I'm gonna have to disagree with you there, I think the ones who actually believe the trolls and kiss their asses are the immature ones, the mature ones know and understand that people lie all the time on the internet and aren't just going to take their word for it
You disagree? So you think that when someone claims to have a game early that people WON'T be sceptical.... oooook.

Regarding the rest of what you said, I think you're confusing immaturity with naivety.
nononono, that's not what I was disagreeing with. You said immature people are more likely to be cynical when I think it's the opposite. I'm saying immature people are more likely to be naive than mature people
Lol oh sorry, my bad! To be honest I think we're both right, reacting in a cynical way is pretty immature and yes maturity and naivety are often (not always) linked.

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i has skyward sword already from a friend of mine, too bad some damn textures are missing

Alright .. How many official Trolls we have here .....someone started counting? hahah ...this is getting odd

This could turn intro a game right? :P

Lets list all the "fake owners of TLoZ-SS" so people can be aware of the scams \o/

PsychoticDust

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok people, I HAVE Skyward Sword but here's the deal, I'm stranded in Timbuktu and can't use the internet for much longer because I'm almost out of money (I'm at an internet cafe) so if you can send some money to me, then I can get home to my own computer and upload it for you! I promise I'll pay you back as soon as I get home!

;) :rofl2:

*Disclaimer* None of this post is true.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
All right guys I just logged in to find a slew of reports pertaining to this thread. And the majority of the recent reports I have dealt with have also been due to this thread.

This thread has officially become more trouble than it is worth, and the discussion has degraded far too much to justify keeping this open.

So with that in mind, thread closed.

Reactions: 4 people

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning...