Gaming Skyward Sword Getting Leaked Soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathStrudel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, what the hell. I come back ready to give out congratulations to everyone for finally being able to play the game, only to come back to you guys wasting yet another chance and chasing another person away. I never knew it was possible to be as immature and impatient as all of you are being right now, holy shit.
I will talk to you in both a mature AND objective manner. You don't strike me as stupid, so you must surely be able to empathise with everyone here? If someone claims to have or be able to obtain a game well before it's release date without proof, then people are going to be sceptical. That must make sense to you, seeing as though no one really knows anyone here and can hardly vouch for their honesty and integrity. I will admit that the more immature people here will be cynical.
I'm gonna have to disagree with you there, I think the ones who actually believe the trolls and kiss their asses are the immature ones, the mature ones know and understand that people lie all the time on the internet and aren't just going to take their word for it

DIEforKARMAsWING

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry to keep getting deleted for responding to trolls. Enough negative thoughts. So back to happy speech!
Skyward Sword. A spectacular game that will be coming out hopefully soon, worst case scenario like two weeks.
Besides this unending thread, what is everyone doing to bide their time?

DeathStrudel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry to keep getting deleted for responding to trolls. Enough negative thoughts. So back to happy speech!
Skyward Sword. A spectacular game that will be coming out hopefully soon, worst case scenario like two weeks.
Entertaining myself by closely watching this thread.....and of course replaying some old zelda games

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
I think its great that there are people who either love or hate the graphics just like with ww, which was still a great game. Like graphics matter with a wii game or zelda game for that matter. I love what I have seen so far and cant wait to work my way through this thing.

DeathStrudel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think its great that there are people who either love or hate the graphics just like with ww, which was still a great game. Like graphics matter with a wii game or zelda game for that matter. I love what I have seen so far and cant wait to work my way through this thing.
When WW was first announced I was like "WTF is that?!" but then I played it and was like "This game kicks ass." And now the graphics don't bother me, I've come to embrace and love them in their own unique way

PsychoticDust

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, what the hell. I come back ready to give out congratulations to everyone for finally being able to play the game, only to come back to you guys wasting yet another chance and chasing another person away. I never knew it was possible to be as immature and impatient as all of you are being right now, holy shit.
I will talk to you in both a mature AND objective manner. You don't strike me as stupid, so you must surely be able to empathise with everyone here? If someone claims to have or be able to obtain a game well before it's release date without proof, then people are going to be sceptical. That must make sense to you, seeing as though no one really knows anyone here and can hardly vouch for their honesty and integrity. I will admit that the more immature people here will be cynical.
I'm gonna have to disagree with you there, I think the ones who actually believe the trolls and kiss their asses are the immature ones, the mature ones know and understand that people lie all the time on the internet and aren't just going to take their word for it
You disagree? So you think that when someone claims to have a game early that people WON'T be sceptical.... oooook.

Regarding the rest of what you said, I think you're confusing immaturity with naivety.

PsychoticDust

Trophies
XP
Country
i has skyward sword already from a friend of mine, too bad some damn textures are missing
I'm going to stop you right there. Don't say anything else about having the game unless you have irrefutable proof. I would advise that no one responds to this person until (if) they provide proof but that's just a friendly suggestion.

Reactions: 1 person

DeathStrudel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You disagree? So you think that when someone claims to have a game early that people WON'T be sceptical.... oooook.

Regarding the rest of what you said, I think you're confusing immaturity with naivety.
nononono, that's not what I was disagreeing with. You said immature people are more likely to be cynical when I think it's the opposite. I'm saying immature people are more likely to be naive than mature people

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, just saw a screenshot of this game that i thought was a piece of official artwork until i looked closer. Can't wait to see it in motion on my TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: imagine not having hands, cringe +1