• Likes 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Piebe

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
To those of you lucky enough to have it: to share shows you care for everyone and it's not like we're pirates or anything.

Those who are here and have it have stated they won't upload it. Don't push them into it, some of them claim to know someone who is uploading it though. (CJ hinted earlier we'd see it by this weekend.)
Don't be a smart ass and just upload the motherfucker.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
no leak already?... this only proves that swiss people are a bunch of pussies :lol:

Saying you have it but won't share makes you an hypocrite and selfish person, not a pussy. Well, actually, yes it does make you that too.
I agree, if you have it and won't share just stay out of this thread and play the game.

I wonder how those ***holes would like me flaunting something they really want in their faces but then not giving it to them.

In other words, if you have it but won't share, go away, we don't care about you since you're obviously an hypocrite.

nexusbetween

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lets just be happy that these people proved they have it. Which proves its out there. Somewhere? I guess. Should be leaked, eventually.

sparktenks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
no leak already?... this only proves that swiss people are a bunch of pussies :lol:

Saying you have it but won't share makes you an hypocrite and selfish person, not a pussy. Well, actually, yes it does make you that too.

it's no ones responsibility to share a game they purchased to the whole world. If they wanted to and knew how they would. calling names is just lame.

knoll

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes

I agree, if you have it and won't share just stay out of this thread and play the game.
I agree too. Sharing it won't ultimately have that big of an impact on sales anyways.

ShortFuse

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To those of you lucky enough to have it: to share shows you care for everyone and it's not like we're pirates or anything.

Yeah, we're not pirates!

Oh wait. (1 post before)
Well thank god Skyrim PC has leaked with crack. At least I have something to kill time with (although I cant help myself tabbing out and refreshing every 5min :( )

Skyrim launches tonight. Buy it and preload it.

nexusbetween

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You people sure are acting like a bunch of pussies cause People who legally obtained the game won't illegally upload a copy. Wow.
I understand the frustration, but we will get it.
Ironically they paid for it but didn't really legally obtain it... That store broke hardcore contracts and they can be sued seriously.

Reactions: 1 person

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
I can confirm the talked release is fake... or maybe its real*.... I dont know - its password protected^^

*sarcasm

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You people sure are acting like a bunch of pussies cause People who legally obtained the game won't illegally upload a copy. Wow.

Something that was obtained before the street date is not obtained legally.

Customers can't be held responsible for not knowing that. Blame it on the stores.

Netsi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand the frustration, but we will get it.
Ironically they paid for it but didn't really legally obtain it... That store broke hardcore contracts and they can be sued seriously.

and I cant wait to hear the story about that guy who optained it today in a swiss store and put images with the receipt on it^^ and the store name

Reactions: 1 person

FiREY_WRECK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are we certain that stores in Switzerland are still selling it from the 11th?

Just checked the two stores mentioned at the start of this thread and both have changed the date to the 18th... :(

giga-ganon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
a friend of mine got it in geneva today! i will buy it tommorow in lausanne, can't wait for it (but if someone upload the game tonight, i will buy it later!)

FoulPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are we certain that stores in Switzerland are still selling it from the 11th?

Just checked the two stores mentioned at the start of this thread and both have changed the date to the 18th... :(

There has been sales, along with pictures posted in this thread from people who have reported getting it in Switzerland. Some stores fixed their dates, some sold it anyway. It's out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @MysticStarlight, Luckily, he survived.