_Twilightking_

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Quick question about Scene releases, are they only released on the actual street dates or before as well? If only on street dates, would the 11th count for Skyward Sword? Forgive my ignorance towards the topic, I've never payed too much attention to the finer details.

they'll release it when they get it. it won't matter if it's before or after the street date. in fact, most scene releases for the xbox 360 r before the street date--sometimes a month before. if it does comes out tomorrow (today?), I'm sure it'll be online within a matter of hours.

Ahhh thanks! Basically the date wasn't official but it seems a good few stores were selling it. And even more member's copies are supposedly arriving today as well, so it is good news. I guess I should just sleep and see what happens, should be interesting.

chaofan

Trophies
XP
Country
Lol go do something... you are all lifeless?
Says the guy with enough time to write this in a forum. xD

Just playing around with you bud. ;) On a related note, I did go out for some sunshine for a little bit to test out my DSLR, so I haven't exactly been on my ass F5ing every two seconds. :P

I'm gonna go out of a limb and predict that the leak will come out on the 14th at the latest. Just a hunch.

explode1991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok im going to share my thoughts on when this leak is going to happen.

SO first of all lets assume that game stores in swissland open at 10 AM like gaemstop. Thats 1 AM pacific (im in california). If we assume that people can buy it at the store when it opens and one of those people is going to upload it then the earliest we may see it is between 2 and 3 AM PST.

Second scenario is that no stores have shelf copies in the morning and the only people getting it are by mail. I dont know when swissland gets mail normally but im going to assume its around 3 PM because thats when i get mail. 3 PM in swissland is 6 AM PST so in this scenario we can assume a leak as early as 7 or 8 AM PST.

Thoughts?

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

SO first of all lets assume that game stores in swissland open at 10 AM like gaemstop. Thats 1 AM pacific (im in california). If we assume that people can buy it at the store when it opens and one of those people is going to upload it then the earliest we may see it is between 2 and 3 AM PST.

Second scenario is that no stores have shelf copies in the morning and the only people getting it are by mail. I dont know when swissland gets mail normally but im going to assume its around 3 PM because thats when i get mail. 3 PM in swissland is 6 AM PST so in this scenario we can assume a leak as early as 7 or 8 AM PST.

Thoughts?

agreed

TerraPhantm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Kilvearn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland

Thoughts?

agreed

It will be available on store at 9AM here, I asked a vendor yesterday. Same thing for Super Mario 3D Land. It's a Swiss exclusivity since German had often sold games early before. And it's apparently legal :) Too sad I'll have to wait this evening after work to open the game... (I have ordered it yesterday and it's on its way to my mailbox... Frustrating)

Andrew_DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah come to think of it EB Games over here broke the street date on Ocarina of Time 3D because Game Traders got annoyed they couldn't get in on the Ocarina Edition package so they imported a bunch from the UK and released it early (Parallel importing is perfectly within their rights). And Nintendo didn't do anything, possibly because EB Games is a division of GameStop and they don't want to upset them =P

It was apparently some odd setup where they could sell it to you but only if you specifically asked for it, and they weren't allowed to advertise they were selling it before release or put in on the shelf... or something =P

And Kilvearn thanks for the information =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and wifey was deciding on our next vacation, so I hung up a map on the wall, and give her a dart and said, wherever you hit, we will go. She threw the dart and it missed the map completely and fell into a trash can below on floor. So I said "ok Florida it is."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 ohhh a pot cake?
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Gimme some of dat
    +4
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh yeah i don't use weed,in my baking or in general
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides isn't it usually gummies or brownies?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    So, make a "New Trend"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i just said i don't use weed
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can add it in anything really, you can even make a butter/oil with it, then use that oil in anything
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent, so telling me to make a cake with cannabis is traumatizing me, ur cancelled buddy /s/srs
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (nah jk i'm just parodying those "i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent" mfs on twitter)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Michigan has legal rec, so you only have few more years, is it 18 or 21 up there? 21 here in Ohio.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    prob 21, idk tho
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess I'll go with plan B and make a Rum Vanilla flavored ice cream
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That sounds damn good.
    Nah. Tequila maybe
    That, or Old No. 7
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm ashamed to ask, but what is old no 7?
    Jack Daniels
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh yea, duh
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I still have some old no 7, bout to mix with some coke, and get "California Sober".
    +2
    lol, I finally got you to Enjoy a Coc Tail :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 oh i bet some rum raisin ice cream is so good

i don't drink, but some rum ice cream might be good
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Rum pecan ice cream is the bomb. Never had rum raisin, but bet be good. My homemade ice cream machine started rust inside so I pitched it, but gotta get a new one, miss making my own ice cream, esp with booze.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But have you ever made ice cream on weed... Lol
    +2
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: But have you ever made ice cream on weed... Lol +2