• Total voters

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No flaming, trolling, bashing peoples opinions, fanboyism and all the crap.

I personally feel the Android OS is better, The market place is huge, altough it doesnt have as many apps as iOS it has more useful apps.However the iPOD does have some good exclusive apps and the Gui s faster, but the Android GUI looks better.Blackberry has easy to access features and is a great and quick way to communicte.

What bout ya?

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Got an android, relatively happy with it. Have some touchscreen problems, but that's a handset rather than an OS issue. Installed swype, which makes text input much faster and helps a lot.

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BlueStar said:
Got an android, relatively happy with it. Have some touchscreen problems, but that's a handset rather than an OS issue. Installed swype, which makes text input much faster and helps a lot.
Tried gingerbread?

I

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't tried Symbian yet (pretty sure that's the name) but between my Android phone and my iPod Touch, I'm gonna have to go with Android. My only real complaint is that it's not as "standardized" as iPhones/iPods and it's a bit lacking in apps, but it's much better overall. It's more customizable and it kinda feels like it's jailbroken out of the box (meaning I can install pretty much anything onto it). Piracy is terribly easy (provided you can find the .apk files), so that's not a bad thing. Just recently upgraded to the latest Android firmware and it's very nice looking, although my main complaint is the lack of Silence and Vibrate buttons on the pull down thing (although now it has the Sound On/Off thing on the Unlock screen).

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Well i don't like apple for over-pricing everything but so far they have the best phone.
Come on Microsoft boost up your game and create a better Windows Phone OS.
Microsoft are gonna give Apple a fight with Windows 7 for Tablets/Slates.

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
android, I've tried all the OS's that are on your list, and I found android the best looking and performing (2.2.1 and 2.3 that is). That's why I bought a HTC desire Z in the first place.
Ios is in second, just feels refined and optimized for the system.
in third is a Java - based OS, which I had on my old sony ericsson phones. It's really simple, good looking, and it does the job rather well. Never had any problems with it.

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
Android
iOS
WP7
Palm OS

Blackberry OS, Symbian and WM6.5 aren't even worth mentioning, they're so far behind the curve they're practically Stone Age.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:

I personally feel the Android OS is better, The market place is huge, altough it doesnt have as many apps as iOS it has more useful apps.However the iPOD does have some good exclusive apps and the Gui s faster, but the Android GUI looks better.Blackberry has easy to access features and is a great and quick way to communicte.

What bout ya?
What are you saying? Last week you told me that you like the iOS better then Android.

EDIT: Back on topic.. I like Android the best because its highly customizible plus it has cool apps that iPhone will never get such as Chrometophone. Did I say flash player? Android hands down.

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Jakob95 said:
Rockstar said:

What bout ya?
What are you saying? Last week you told me that you like the iOS better then Android.
Yeah but I had a hero back then and now I have gingerbread

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Haven't tried Symbian yet (pretty sure that's the name) but between my Android phone and my iPod Touch, I'm gonna have to go with Android. My only real complaint is that it's not as "standardized" as iPhones/iPods and it's a bit lacking in apps, but it's much better overall. It's more customizable and it kinda feels like it's jailbroken out of the box (meaning I can install pretty much anything onto it). Piracy is terribly easy (provided you can find the .apk files), so that's not a bad thing. Just recently upgraded to the latest Android firmware and it's very nice looking, although my main complaint is the lack of Silence and Vibrate buttons on the pull down thing (although now it has the Sound On/Off thing on the Unlock screen).
hold down the lock button, there is an option for turning sound on/off or going to airplane mode

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
At the moment I have Android, so this is my choice.
smile.gif

Daidude

Puzzled
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Android all the way. I pretty much love my HTC Wildfire on 2.2 but my only complaint is that it's a bit slow and unresponsive at times but I think thats because of the low processing speed of it(528 mhz i think). But my next Android is definately going to have 1 ghz or more.

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
im loving android so far...
great customizablilty and although there aren't that much games than IOS has (correct me if im wrong)
but there lots of utility's that come in useful (setCPU)

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Dter ic said:
im loving android so far...
great customizablilty and although there aren't that much games than IOS has (correct me if im wrong)
but there lots of utility's that come in useful (setCPU)
Glad you like it
yaywii.gif

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Android, I've used an Android phone enough, and I do own an iPod Touch 4G. I think the Android is better because even though Apple's market has SOOOO many apps, the apps for Android just seem to spark my interest more, I like the home screen and navigation much more on the Android, I can't think of other reasons, plus, Android is open source.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one