ROM Hack [Smash 3DS] Complete ROM Hacking guide (Textures, music, SFX/voice clips)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flystar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
13020543_767959773304671_546192497_n.png

Where can I download this?

That was the CSS for Melee43DS. I posted it in the texture hack thread, but here you go.

Attachments

• CSS.zip
    300 KB · Views: 196
Reactions: Manito

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That was the CSS for Melee43DS. I posted it in the texture hack thread, but here you go.
Oh, I thought it was the circle one. Lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Where would I even put this in the OP? I guess I'll have to make a "CSS" column. Lol

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK! Finished! No CSPs yet. I will post this when the CSPs are done.

Lucina-Inspired Palutena.png

Let me know how I can make this better! :P

Kerpumples

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK! Finished! No CSPs yet. I will post this when the CSPs are done.

View attachment 55455

Let me know how I can make this better! :P

Looks really good! I like how you also changed the gem on her head!

i use a9lh and it works fine. your problem is because emunand is not the default system. so nintendo's servers don't recognize you.

Hey, is your smash game legit or a cia?

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine is a legit cartridge. And I have Luma3DS set up with a9lh on my sysnand. Also, glad you like my Palutena! Anything you think I need to change? This is your request, after all, so you get the final say-so.

shahanshah

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
What's up gbatemp! gryz here with an update. I have picked a name(not a very good one though lol) and my lead menu designer yudowat has made a good logo(for a name as crappy as mine lol) we will have a demo out with at least 16 characters out in a couple of months. If you wanna be a beta tester and help us with balance issues, I will gladly send you the weekly build. This demo will have custom textures(menu and character), custom music, sfx, param edits, and movesets. Well guys, I hope you are as exited as we are! I will be posting weekly updates similar to Sakurai's pic of the day.(but weekly lol) Requests are welcome in terms of sound and skins(just don't overwhelm us.) Movesets will be Melee-inspired(INSPIRED, I am NOT making Project M). Oh, and if you come up with a better name, PM either me or @Yudowat. Thanks guys! Remember, I'm open to new ideas and criticism. Let me know how I can improve the quality of my mod.(Just don't be a jerk about it.) I will be posting another update next week. Untill then, I'll see you next week with some new content. gryz out.

View attachment 55323
I'd love a Rookie skin for Bowser
Rookie(Bowser)_Idle.gif

shahanshah

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
With SaltySD, how do I swap the music? I downloaded a Turbo mode pack for Sm4sh which included a couple of songs in sound/bgm, one of which is named "snd_bgm_R23_XBD_GaurHeigen_3DS.nus3bank". I'm wondering what I need to rename a nus3bank file in order for it to work for any stage.

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it depends on the stage. What stage and what song did you want it over? Most stages have a main song and an alternate, and there are special cases like Super Mario Maker or the Dream Land stages, where they use multiple songs. Just use foobar2000 to listen to the song, and remane it to what you want. You can also to www.smashcustommusic.com
, where they have templates for you. Just select "Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS" and then the song you want to replace.

Reactions: shahanshah
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
    +1
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Why so serious!
    @BakerMan, yeah that's about the only reason I would vote for Trump over Biden.
    +1
    In my opinion on all other factors they are pretty much the same.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Economy was better under Trump, according to Fox News.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I don't give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if your shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +3
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    A Far Right news service company
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if our shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +2
    @Veho, didn't need any news. Just going to the store and buying groceries is a constant reminder.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    A reminder that all corporations reported record profits these last few years?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Reminded that every single price gouging law was blocked by republicans because "muh gubmint overreach"?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Won't somebody please think of the corporations?!?!
    Veho @ Veho: Won't somebody please think of the corporations?!?!