ROM Hack [Smash 3DS] Complete ROM Hacking guide (Textures, music, SFX/voice clips)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerpumples

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 55555
hni_0045-jpg.55548

hni_0046-jpg.55549

Icy Palutena​

Nice! i really love the silver instead of gold.

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! I kind of reworked it a little so it would look like something Sakurai would put in the game.

Reactions: Kerpumples

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IKR. I might make an M&LRPG set for all the characters(except Rosalina and Bowser Jr., they're not in those games lol0

Eddypikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
huh... I never got this error on my PC, I tried using it on my laptop but it gives me this error, any idea on what it means? I do have NET 4.6 installed and Visual Studio 2015 community imstalled as well (I only installed the visual C++ package though)

Attachments

• Ohana error.png
    Ohana error.png
    32.9 KB · Views: 141

Flystar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I realized that shinyquagsire's circle CSS is just the StreetPass tokens, so I remade it myself. I also added any alts that were available from the StreetPass tokens.
Everything works great, but...
...there's only one problem, and that's the Mii token.
56YHWB5.png
As you can see, there's a random 4th Mii in there for some reason. Keep in mind that there is no Mii StreetPass token used in the final game.
It would be great if someone could edit out that 4th Mii.
Anyway, here's the CSS for those who want it. This includes the Mii icon as shown above. I'll update it if someone manages to remove it.

Attachments

• Circle CSS.zip
    467.5 KB · Views: 86

Eddypikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I realized that shinyquagsire's circle CSS is just the StreetPass tokens, so I remade it myself. I also added any alts that were available from the StreetPass tokens.
Everything works great, but...
...there's only one problem, and that's the Mii token.
56YHWB5.png
As you can see, there's a random 4th Mii in there for some reason. Keep in mind that there is no Mii StreetPass token used in the final game.
It would be great if someone could edit out that 4th Mii.
Anyway, here's the CSS for those who want it. This includes the Mii icon as shown above. I'll update it if someone manages to remove it.
Here ya go :P

Attachments

• miis.png
    miis.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 137

Flystar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here ya go :P

Thanks a ton! It feels a lot more natural now.
Sorry I can't help with your Ohana error. I'm not sure what could fix that error.

I've updated the CSS with the new Mii icon. Once again, thanks a lot.

Attachments

• Circle CSS (Updated).zip
    467.5 KB · Views: 120

Eddypikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks a ton! It feels a lot more natural now.
Sorry I can't help with your Ohana error. I'm not sure what could fix that error.

I've updated the CSS with the new Mii icon. Once again, thanks a lot.
Oh it's okay I already fixed it its just the import button not working that's troubling me once more

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
huh... I never got this error on my PC, I tried using it on my laptop but it gives me this error, any idea on what it means? I do have NET 4.6 installed and Visual Studio 2015 community imstalled as well (I only installed the visual C++ package though)
Ohana rebirth is still broken af right now. Use the original and the method in the op until it's stable.

Eddypikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ohana rebirth is still broken af right now. Use the original and the method in the op until it's stable.
I am using the original, its the one included in the smas hpack, but whenever I highlight the texture I want to replace and click the import button, the import button is unresponsive no matter how many times I click on it. The export buttons works fine however. I don't know what's causing this to happen and I cant seem to find a solution anywhere

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using the original, its the one included in the smas hpack, but whenever I highlight the texture I want to replace and click the import button, the import button is unresponsive no matter how many times I click on it. The export buttons works fine however. I don't know what's causing this to happen and I cant seem to find a solution anywhere
Aaaaand I'm a dumb f*ck.
WE NEED A FACEPALM EMOJI @p1ngpong PLEASE

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just use replace all and put the one texture you want to import in its own folder. It will import the one then give you a warning that the others were not found or changed.

Eddypikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I recorded a video of what's going on and I would love some input or suggestions on how I can get ohana3ds to let me import again

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Bandicam didn't record my mouse but when the buttons on ohana3ds light up/blink its because im clicking on them

Kerpumples

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I recorded a video of what's going on and I would love some input or suggestions on how I can get ohana3ds to let me import again

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Bandicam didn't record my mouse but when the buttons on ohana3ds light up/blink its because im clicking on them

Thats different then the problem i had but its worth a shot. Try opening the textures in paint, saving them, then try importing them.

Eddypikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats different then the problem i had but its worth a shot. Try opening the textures in paint, saving them, then try importing them.
The import button doesnt even open up a window to let me choose a file to import ;-;

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I remove characters from the game? More specifically, I want to remove Sonic and Lucario
You need to edit the ui_character_db.bin iirc. Make sure to use one from an update, the format was changed at some point and the old one just causes issues afaik.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1