ROM Hack Question [Smash Bros CSS] Methods to order the character roster?

Robertuxo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I have a question.
I don't like the order of appearance of the characters on the Smash Bros Ultimate roster.
I know the reason for Sakurai's choice of this roster order, but I prefer to do it my way (either by order of genre, series and franchise, companies, or any other reason).
I would like to know if there is any method to edit the character roster as I wish, thank you very much for the help.

Baoulettes

The lonely man
Trophies
Website
www.baoulettes.fr
XP
Country
France
Reactions: Robertuxo

ZainKhan

Trophies
XP
Country
India
In Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, the order of appearance of characters on the roster is predetermined by the game developers and cannot be directly customized by players. However, there are a few alternative methods you can use to organize and view the character roster according to your preferences:

1. Create Custom Roster Images or Lists: You can create your own visual or written roster that organizes characters according to your preferred criteria, such as genre, series, or franchise. This can be done using graphic design software, spreadsheets, or even pen and paper.
  2. Modify in-game Roster Display: Some players have created mods or hacks that allow for customizing the in-game roster display. However, be cautious when using mods, as they may violate the game's terms of service or lead to unintended consequences, such as game instability or online play restrictions.
  3. Use External Resources: Utilize external resources, such as fan-made websites or community forums, where players share their custom rosters or organize discussions based on different criteria. While these may not directly impact the in-game roster, they can provide inspiration or alternative perspectives on character organization.
  4. Submit Feedback to Developers: Consider reaching out to the game developers through official channels, such as social media or forums, to provide feedback on the roster order and suggest potential improvements or customization options for future updates or iterations of the game.
Ultimately, while there may not be a direct method to edit the character roster in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate according to your preferences, exploring these alternative approaches can still provide opportunities for personalization and engagement with the game's community.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER