Hacking Smash won't update to 1.1.2. Can't start game now!

digipimp75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on 5.3.2 spoofed to 5.5. I had Smash on version 1.1.1 and it was prompting to update. I'm using tubehax dns to block update servers obviously, so I used NUSGrabber to pull down the update and tried to install with WUP installer. After waiting over an hour, I rebooted and went into storage management. A message came up that unnecessary data was found and asked to delete. I chose "later" and checked for any corrupted data. Nothing was shown, so I deleted the update data in the Smash folder (stupid) and tried again to install the 1.1.2 update.. same deal.

Now I can't even load Smash as it says that an update is needed to run the software and the only option is to return to the Wii U Menu! I backed up my save data to usb just in case, then went back into storage management and got the message about unnecessary data. I chose "delete" and it said it could take 30 minutes or more. I gave it 3 hours and it was still running. I shut the system down and restarted even though it said not to power down. The system starts up fine, but Smash will not load. How can I get around this??

EDIT: The worst part about this is that I can't even use Loadiine now since Smash is dead in the water. It was working fine until I started screwing around trying to update it. Thanks

Last edited by digipimp75,
Reactions: kvasil

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, burp +1