Country
United States
Okay, gonna update the list...

Updating.
Updating..
Updating...

DONE!

NOTE ON THE FINAL MATCH

The final match is to be held slightly different due to tradition. It should be held Tuesday, August 26, 2008. But here's the changes:

-No SmashBall At all... None... Or any items!
-Best 3 out of 5 Because it's the finals, it has to be the most awesome match ever.
-Final Destination ONLY And I mean it!
-5 Stock Match This is the same
-Match Recording If this is possible, and don't put it at 3 minutes just because you don't have a camera. You don't have to record, but I'd like you too! Any camera will suffice!

BiscuitCookie

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sean how dare you lose >:(
tongue.gif

Well I can't wait to see the finals

apb407

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So Jargus we can either brawl today after 8 for you or tomorrow at 6 i should be free both times (school starts Sept 3rd for me
laugh.gif

EDIT: I will be free after 10 PM today jargus so whenever you are ready or if you want to get some sleep thats cool to.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Erm final match?

What?

I won my first match, and then never had any more. I wasn't disqualified or anything according to the brackets...

Am I missing something here?

jargus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm home now APB. Do you want to brawl now or should we resolve the issue with Mewgia first?

EDIT - I think I have a solution:

According to the bracket, HaK never showed and Mewgia was only in the first round.
This means that APB and Mewgia have only had one tournament while I've had two.
The best course of action would be to have the two the brawl for the final round.
That way the final two will have had three tournament matches, while third place has two.

Alex, APB, Mewgia, do any of you think that this is a good idea?

apb407

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah i am fine with that the more brawls the better
smile.gif
but if anybody wants to brawl now i am free (looks at Jargus and Mewgia)

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jargus said:
I'm home now APB. Do you want to brawl now or should we resolve the issue with Mewgia first?

EDIT - I think I have a solution:

According to the bracket, HaK never showed and Mewgia was only in the first round.
This means that APB and Mewgia have only had one tournament while I've had two.
The best course of action would be to have the two the brawl for the final round.
That way the final two will have had three tournament matches, while third place has two.

Alex, APB, Mewgia, do any of you think that this is a good idea?
That makes sense.

I don't think I can do it tonight but maybe tomorrow or Friday. I'm having a sleepover birthday party on saturday so I can't do it then obviously lol.

jargus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mewgia never lost. The problem is that he was left out of the rest of the bracket. It doesn't add up at all. I think you made a mistake somewhere in organizing it. Right there are three of us left, and if I've read the bracket correctly, he and APB have only been in one match each while I have had two.

alex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sjones900
vs
Dj-Biscuit
->Winner: sjones900
Doctor Luigi
vs-Winner: Mewgia
Mewgia

Oh, I think I get it now. I got confused with the matches, sean got beat by dj i think, or :\ or mewgia won, but never battled the other person. :\

alex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sjones900 said:
Yeah, thanks for bringing that up again
dry.gif
rofl.gif

Okay, so I'm a bit confused on the order. :\ So wait... Hmm... Someone point me in the right direction? I know now Mewgia never lost, and who was he supposed to fight...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning...