Hacking SMB2 on Eshop for download

Aint2krayzie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i purchased it on day 1. On Sunday afternoon after i couldn't purchased it at Fry's for $29.99 because they were sold out. Anyways it does download to your SD Card. It shows up on your menu and loads like any other game or application. What i like is that u have the card slot free to load another game with you and take it on the go. Also Nintendo doesn't charge tax when buying it from E-shop. Also you get 100 coins instead of the usually 50 when you register it with your nintendo club account.

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
i purchased it on day 1. On Sunday afternoon after i couldn't purchased it at Fry's for $29.99 because they were sold out. Anyways it does download to your SD Card. It shows up on your menu and loads like any other game or application. What i like is that u have the card slot free to load another game with you and take it on the go. Also Nintendo doesn't charge tax when buying it from E-shop. Also you get 100 coins instead of the usually 50 when you register it with your nintendo club account.

Tax is charged but the amount is dependent on the state in which you live. Any way yeah I got the eshop version for myself and the retail cart for my son.

Aint2krayzie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Tax is charged but the amount is dependent on the state in which you live. Any way yeah I got the eshop version for myself and the retail cart for my son.

probably, I live in California and i purchased $40 credit from the e-shop. After purchasing NSMB 2 i was left with 1 cent balance left.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.reuters.com/world/us/trump-supporters-call-riots-violent-retribution-after-verdict-20...