Hacking Smear Campaign Against TX?? TX Denies

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
100K users? Oooh, I wonder how many of them were banned...Even if they weren't banned, its vital information I would love to have...

It's not clear what that number refers to, they bracket the whole family which includes the free variant for Homebrew. Which is probably a lot less likely to ban.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That's actually very true. Or even a "download count" which would be a shallow way of "verification of users". Hm. Curious as to how many are currently using their OS.

Ya something like that. It's fluff and they say "family" which should include everything. As I said, faux reassurance through big numbers is common PR.

They also later deliniate to Pro and OS specifically.

(Sony just did it with fornite.)

Reactions: Kioku

xiaNaix

Trophies
Website
xiaNaix.net
XP
Country
United States
It's not clear what that number refers to, they bracket the whole family which includes the free variant for Homebrew. Which is probably a lot less likely to ban.

That number is Pro software licenses only and does not include hardware dongle sales or, like you said, free users.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I assumed you needed the license to load homebrew as well but I guess I can see why its free. Regardless, the prospect of that many users at the very least using SX OS is compelling enough for me to wonder how many are banned, if any.

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That number is Pro software licenses only and does not include hardware dongle sales or, like you said, free users.

Is this specified anywhere? It seems like a fluff bracket for the largest possible number to make everything seem a okay.

Trappie

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
SX OS has code intended to brick your console. I don't care what triggers it, the fact is they put it in there. It's not an accident that it manages to lock the eMMC with a random password. It's a shit move.
Don’t try to pirate piracy software, be bricked and sink to the bottom of the ocean xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, Mario Moonlight exists?