[SNES] Unreleased game Mr Bloopy Saves The World

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't give a link to the source as it has a rom in the thread but a very generous soul from AssemblerGames dump and released the beta of Mr Bloopy Saves The World for the SNES. I've grabbed it but not had a chance to test it out yet. Just in case anyone's interested in having a look.

3026lpv.png
oho2zp.png

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Discovering old unreleased games for me is better than discovering a new game on a modern platform.

This was rumoured to have been made by Rare but that turned out to be bollocks. It was done by Compedia who are now reduced to making shit Lazy Town & Lassie games.

Is this BETA newer than the one release a couple of years back? Either way I still havent even gotten round to playing it but I will soon.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
As far as I know it's from a newer build but he didn't give alot of info on it, just a source date. I love stuff like this (unreleased games) as well. I've copied it onto floppies ready for the snes later on so I'll let you know what it's like.

edit : Damn, I just went back and checked the date and realized I misread it. It's actually the release from the YouTube video. Still, if you ain't played it it's worth hunting down just for joy of playng an unreleased retro title!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo