So guys what is your reactions if we ship Luke94 and LeoTCK together 😂?

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am too busy very busy analyzing some not exactly not at all all hoaxes,conspiracy theories,urban legends,myths for instance nowadays about both american government and american military…etc.

So you're only going downhill then is what you're saying. Sounds like a recipe for deplorable cake.

Reactions: SylverReZ

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
For instance nowadays I’m just only wondering are there internationally speaking any kind of alternatives of Project Stargate,Bermuda Triangle,Bridgewater Triangle,Bennington Triangle,Project Montauk…etc. Especially that last one in USA according to book The Montauk Project Experiments in Time published by Skybooks USA written by both Preston B. Nichols and Peter Moon by reinterpreting quoting their own words one of such people so-called bums had such opportunity seeing Sage Antenna Radar. That was probably turned out to be Duncan Cameron(he was living in the Northern Hollywood)or someone else maybe even Ingo Swann one of former Scientologists.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORDâ„¢ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just lock them in a room and let them cat fight.

Hopefully, they won't make up, and then try n BREED with each other, making more copies of themselves :O 😨

Last edited by AncientBoi,

BakerMan

Class Clown of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly speaking I’m not ready to be wedded still not yet to no one unfortunately speaking. I am too busy very busy analyzing some not exactly not at all all hoaxes,conspiracy theories,urban legends,myths for instance nowadays about both american government and american military…etc.
like how Popeye the sailor is propaganda by big spinach?

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
You know...I find it kinda funny I find it kinda sad, the dreams in which I'm d...

No not that...but I find it funny and sad that Luke is actually a better person than the lot of you.

Look how AncientBoi now hates me, all because I called him and others just a bunch of a-holes, as he was agreeing with people who harassed me or were condescending to me. I enjoyed his humor before and hornyness sometimes but its clear he hates my guts now and thinks complete BS.

Now take a look at Luke, he was worried about me and rightly so. Though he is very naieve and often misinterprets what I tell him and takes the most fantastic interpretation possible. But he's loyal. Unlike most people I have ever known. Even though some of his schenanigans destroyed my reputation in Unreal community, I know he hasn't done it on purpose and if anything it revealed what kind of assholes there were.

So yea.....

• Haha
Reactions: Hayato213

Hayato213

Newcomer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know...I find it kinda funny I find it kinda sad, the dreams in which I'm d...

No not that...but I find it funny and sad that Luke is actually a better person than the lot of you.

Look how AncientBoi now hates me, all because I called him and others just a bunch of a-holes, as he was agreeing with people who harassed me or were condescending to me. I enjoyed his humor before and hornyness sometimes but its clear he hates my guts now and thinks complete BS.

Now take a look at Luke, he was worried about me and rightly so. Though he is very naieve and often misinterprets what I tell him and takes the most fantastic interpretation possible. But he's loyal. Unlike most people I have ever known. Even though some of his schenanigans destroyed my reputation in Unreal community, I know he hasn't done it on purpose and if anything it revealed what kind of assholes there were.

So yea.....

Don't call people asshole if you don't want to be treated like one.

Reactions: BakerMan

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just say bluntly what I believe is true. That's what it is nothing more nothing less. And that's how its always been.
So would you for instance like xenomorph breed with luke94 such as alien, predator movie film?

Hayato213

Newcomer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully, they won't make up, and then try n BREED with each other, making more copies of themselves :O 😨

Well their product would be this

1714163573001.png

Last edited by Hayato213,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, As somebody who has listened to music over everything, I prefer some good...