Homebrew app So I hacked my 3ds save data and went to restore it on JKSM but then I got this error

SpiderDenpa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, I was trying to hack my Denpa Men 3 save file, when restoring it it gave me this error and restarted my data to the very beginning.

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What, exactly, did you do? The usual procedure when it comes to something like this is to export your save data, edit the exported data, and then import it again.

Did you make a backup of your save data before you hacked it? Can you import the unaltered backup?

Also, why are you using JKSM? Checkpoint is generally preferable.

Also, please don't ask the same question in two separate places. That just makes things confusing.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/hack-the-denpa-men-3.473183/page-5

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There's nothing really wrong with using JKSM and the output of JKSM is exactly the same as what you get with Checkpoint. But like I said, Checkpoint is generally preferable.

SpiderDenpa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Then I didn't know what the problem was. I restored the hacked file and it gave me that error. The save editor did give me savedata.backup so i thought was the problem, but it wasn't.

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You didn't answer my other questions. Did you make a backup of your save data before you hacked it? Can you import the unaltered backup?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?