Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaBassBX

The Noble Sate User
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i made shitty flowchart to help make up your mind.
5afb9f8da72a46dc926eaff.png

This definitely a trick you but a sad face to indicate bad choice ,and a star to make it as a hint for a good choice its like telling a dog here is a bone fetch, good boy :moogle: oooooooooooooo ho ho ho

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP

ouch123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the vast selection of games already in the market for older consoles, there's really no point unless you really want to play a particular title. So buy old games. They're cheaper and there's a lot more information on them, so you're less likely to spend money on something that isn't worth it.

DroRox

Ambassador of Ooo
Trophies
Website
www.trifuck.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Personally I'm gonna wait until the console drops in price (hopefully), is stabilized and troubleshooted and whatnot, and lastly until more games come out. Probably just gonna wait for a Zelda game. Yeah, most def.

Jan1tor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd say go for it. I am very happy with my Wii U and I also have Xbox and my son has PS3. I really love the interface (Gamepad) light and comfortable in my hands. Can't wait till they get a racing game for it. Looks great handles well and my internet connection is flawless... roadrunner helps. But if you get one Get the Deluxe the white one just isn't worth it in my opinion.

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd say go for it. I am very happy with my Wii U and I also have Xbox and my son has PS3. I really love the interface (Gamepad) light and comfortable in my hands. Can't wait till they get a racing game for it. Looks great handles well and my internet connection is flawless... roadrunner helps. But if you get one Get the Deluxe the white one just isn't worth it in my opinion.

I am so jazzed about Project Cars it's not even funny.... The wait is going to kill me.

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I would say YES, because the wii u in itself is not bad.
But only if you always want the newest gadget, money is no problem and don't mind the introduction of a new console bugs.

I myself will wait until spring, i don't have money for it now either.

D

Deleted_171835

This thread, this thread...

Mitt-Romney-Laughing.gif

@OP

If you have the money to blow and have a hankering for a new console, why the hell not? Game library may be sparce now but it has a few decent exclusives (NSMBU and ZombiU) and there are quite a few more coming up in 2013. And right now, it's certainly not that much worse than other suggestions in this thread (lolvita).

MegaBassBX

The Noble Sate User
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Personally I'm gonna wait until the console drops in price (hopefully), is stabilized and troubleshooted and whatnot, and lastly until more games come out. Probably just gonna wait for a Zelda game. Yeah, most def.

If you want to be sure take this , Zelda team will take a long good a year and half developing the game,Remember what happened with Skyward Sword it took a long time tell they made it actually its the last major game on the Wii,are sure you are going to wait that long just saying.

D

Deleted_171835

If you want to be sure take this , Zelda team will take a long good a year and half developing the game,Remember what happened with Skyward Sword it took a long time tell they made it actually its the last major game on the Wii,are sure you are going to wait that long just saying.
Nintendo didn't develop any major games for the Wii after 2010 so that's plenty of development time for a 3D Mario/Zelda/whatever. It wouldn't be much of a shocker if one comes out late 2013/early 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87 cents. Free shipping from China... It arrived it works and honestly I don't understand how it was so cheap.
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87... +1