supersonic88

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
ok im stumped, my wii worked fine before, but now it wont load any games retail or or backup...it wont load any channels such as VC Games, wiiware, homebrew channel, and original nintendo channels (mii, photo, news , ect), and i cant access my anything in data management or wii settings without it freezing. also it has a hard time ejecting the disc...80% of the time when i hit the eject button, the disc wont come out, and when i insert a dic, it goes in really slowly.

i have softmii installed and am on 3.2u

i tried loading the homebrew channel through preloader with no luck. i think i have a hardware issue here. (most likely a dead dvd drive...either that or the flash memory?)

thing is i cant send it into nintendo because i bought this 2 years ago so the warranty is no good (i think) plus its been opened before

here's s a video of it, any ideas whats wrong?

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Strangest problem i've ever seen, No Clue

But normally when it freezes when going into save management it means you have a corrupted Save, but i'm not to sure that is the problem here, cause you can't load VC Games neither,
I'm Stumped

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa https://youtu.be/BKLXOGhXrj4?si=4kXpeyCfxwL_k3qC