Hacking So should I give up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I looked at my pants. They said to me to say to you that a hack is coming for you. Just you.

These kind of posts of people asking for "Is new hack coming so I can pirate away" are a bit ridiculous.

What do you expect anyone to say, friend? Enjoy your device, as there are quite a few games worth paying for. I have a hacked one and purchased few eShop and physical games. Metroid Dread on day one, and a few others used.

With so many venues to have free games outside of the Switch, is it really worth it thinking about pirating the system, or else it is useless?

EDIT:
I have all my systems hacked. I barely play pirated games. Go figure...
Beautiful response, this thread should have just ended here lol.

I also find it funny, I hack all my systems, except I haven't even considered it for my Switch, and I have a launch model that totally could be, but have no interest in doing so at this time. Maybe when the Switch 2 inevitably comes will I think about messing with my original. And you aren't wrong, the Switch is loaded with games worth paying for, I've had no regrets in this regard.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Beautiful response, this thread should have just ended here lol.

I also find it funny, I hack all my systems, except I haven't even considered it for my Switch, and I have a launch model that totally could be, but have no interest in doing so at this time. Maybe when the Switch 2 inevitably comes will I think about messing with my original. And you aren't wrong, the Switch is loaded with games worth paying for, I've had no regrets in this regard.
you might think about selling yours. I've already mentioned the reasons I sold mine, but there's one other reason and that's just in case a software hack is every discovered for later units, I didn't want the same thing to happen to my switch that happened to my second jtag. I have two jtags, and at one point, those things were going for around $400. after the rgh hack, it dropped to about $80 for a falcon. I sat on the switch for a while, and I finally decided to pull the trigger. haha

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you might think about selling yours. I've already mentioned the reasons I sold mine, but there's one other reason and that's just in case a software hack is every discovered for later units, I didn't want the same thing to happen to my switch that happened to my second jtag. I have two jtags, and at one point, those things were going for around $400. after the rgh hack, it dropped to about $80 for a falcon. I sat on the switch for a while, and I finally decided to pull the trigger. haha
Nah, I'm not hurting for money. And if I wanna hack it in the future, it's nice to know I have the option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
  • Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham:
    Hehehe
    Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham: Hehehe