Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ineap09 said:
That's both horrible...and hilarious at the same time!
rofl.gif

A week later she started making some of my favorite meals, like lasagna.

And I griped that it was just going to taste like soap.

She thought it was hilarious too.

But to address the people saying that this is a form of child abuse;
I never really felt abused.
Trust me, I needed straightening out.

(The older you get, the more you realize how right your parents were)

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I'd received this punishment before. Not fun, not terrible punishment either though.

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I didn't need the soap treatment, as when I got "in trouble" per se, my entire academic career at that point completely crumbled and I had to transfer schools and basically start over. Ohhhh yeaaaahh.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Twiffles said:
I didn't need the soup treatment, as when I got "in trouble" per se, my entire academic career at that point completely crumbled and I had to transfer schools and basically start over. Ohhhh yeaaaahh.
so what was this "trouble" you did?

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Although I was threatened with it a few times, I myself was never given the soap treatment. The few times I did use "bad words," I would get threatened with it, but it was never followed through with.

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Some people actually got it?!?
I heard of it in a TV show once or twice, but that's the closest I got to it.
And here in Canada(more precisely Quebec), parents tend to not use punishments like that. At least my parents didn't(along with the parents of everyone I know).
But since french doesn't have many bad words(especially quebec french) and I was taught "standard french", I guess I wouldn't have got it anyway.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is absolutely stupid since the child most likely learned the words from his/her parents (as stated before).

And no this never happened to me, because it seems to be an American tradition, and my family is Chinese.

Plus, don't parents care about all the nasty chemicals that are in soaps nowadays? No child should be forced to ingest that.

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
DeMoN said:
This is absolutely stupid since the child most likely learned the words from his/her parents.
School

That's where I learned the "bad" words. That's also where i got my first misconceptions about sex(in first grade). It was a good thing my dad thought that saying the truth to your child is ALWAYS the best solution. I consider having sex ed at 6-7 years old was a good thing.

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My mom once tried ... but I scared her off by abusing her verbally ... wasidoinitrite?

Im just kidding, my mom never tried to wash my mouth out with soap, my grandma hit me with her cane on several occasion untill I was like 16 and grabbed the cane and told her to bugger off

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
GundamXXX said:
My mom once tried ... but I scared her off by abusing her verbally ... wasidoinitrite?

Im just kidding, my mom never tried to wash my mouth out with soap, my grandma hit me with her cane on several occasion untill I was like 16 and grabbed the cane and told her to bugger off
You let her do that until you were 16? I would have done that as soon as possible.

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pyrmon24 said:
GundamXXX said:

You let her do that until you were 16? I would have done that as soon as possible.

Yea I know I shouldve ... but meh shes almost dead now so its ok
smile.gif

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
This is absolutely stupid since the child most likely learned the words from his/her parents (as stated before).

And no this never happened to me, because it seems to be an American tradition, and my family is Chinese.

Plus, don't parents care about all the nasty chemicals that are in soaps nowadays? No child should be forced to ingest that.
Since when do you actually swallow the soap? I got the treatment once, and I made it look like I was enjoying it by blowing bubbles and foaming at my mouth. Then I took it even further and asked my parents if they needed the soap when they cursed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/2byHyqiZVS8?si=Qr7te3eS9u0xQYDh