www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
eponie said:
That's what i got in checkout page.
As to the customer support: Service Temporarily Unavailable
I must be extremely unlucky today......
Sorry eponie, the customer support isn't unavailable, the site is. The server seems to be having some troubles. Try again soon.
smile.gif

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I've received word from the ShopTemp team that they're utilizing an alternate paypal method for the time being.

QUOTE said:
After ordering please send your payment via paypal to: [email protected] and be sure to match the exact amount order. You must also include your Order ID in either the comments or message title of the payment. This situation will be fixed very soon.

Bogard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, looks like I got lucky and made my order before this paypal mess.

Hopefully there's a more permanent solution soon.

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand.. RealHotStuff uses PayPal and works just fine, so why would ShopTemp have to remove it? Modchips have already been removed, so I figured that would do it.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nin10doFan said:
I don't understand.. RealHotStuff uses PayPal and works just fine, so why would ShopTemp have to remove it? Modchips have already been removed, so I figured that would do it.
Paypal have been known to do stupid things for stupid reasons, and to be entirely unreasonable.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, so to clarify, PayPal isn't working as a payment method?

Instead, we send paypal payments to? [email protected]

I just want to make sure, because it's not my money that's being ordered with. And I don't want the person who's buying it, to be out 35 bucks.

But one more thing:

I'm trying to get that AK2i. I have it in my cart, with that coupon code. It's $36.23 CAD (with the coupon code being included).

Today is the last day for the 5.25 off of the card. But because of the paypal being broken, the person who's buying the card for me, doesn't get off work until close to midnight tonight, and doesn't get home till around midnight. Because I have the card in my shopping cart, and the coupon code included, does that mean that after midnight tonight, the discount is still going to be included in my purchase?

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ShadowSoldier said:
Okay, so to clarify, PayPal isn't working as a payment method?

Instead, we send paypal payments to? [email protected]

I just want to make sure, because it's not my money that's being ordered with. And I don't want the person who's buying it, to be out 35 bucks.

But one more thing:

I'm trying to get that AK2i. I have it in my cart, with that coupon code. It's $36.23 CAD (with the coupon code being included).

Today is the last day for the 5.25 off of the card. But because of the paypal being broken, the person who's buying the card for me, doesn't get off work until close to midnight tonight, and doesn't get home till around midnight. Because I have the card in my shopping cart, and the coupon code included, does that mean that after midnight tonight, the discount is still going to be included in my purchase?
PayPal should be fully working just fine. Please checkout using the manual payment option and you should be taken through an automatic Paypal process.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I ask, because my sister is the one buying the card, and she said she tried around 11 last night.. and it was a no-go.

But the regular method works just fine now?

Awesome
smile.gif

ZPE

Trophies
Website
zpte.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Oh fudgesticks, it's not working fine. Last night's order did not go through apparently and now I re-ordered but it's asking me to re-order again despite me paying already. And before anyone starts pointing directions: *goes to ShopTemp to get a fabulous ticket*

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
ZPE said:
Oh fudgesticks, it's not working fine. Last night's order did not go through apparently and now I re-ordered but it's asking me to re-order again despite me paying already. And before anyone starts pointing directions: *goes to ShopTemp to get a fabulous ticket*
What exactly hasn't gone through? What was the message you received?

ZPE

Trophies
Website
zpte.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Ace Gunman said:
ZPE said:
What exactly hasn't gone through? What was the message you received?

It seems as though my order got reset like some people on this thread. I have subbed a ticket so hopefully someone from ShopTemp gets back to the others and myself.

The message on My Account:

This order is marked as Awaiting Payment

This order qualified for free shipping
The tracking number for this order is
Track the status of your order

Click the 'View Order' button to download the items you ordered.

The outstanding balance of your order is £X.XX GBP

Here's how to pay for your order:

No PayPal account is required for sending the payment, you will be able to pay using your credit card directly.

Yet I have paid and I got a receipt to prove it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn