[Solved] Did ZhuZhu China send me an empty tin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I say you just write up a bad review if they're not going to fix the problem.

It might not have been them, but if there's no proof that the package has been opened or anything, nobody else to blame except the seller.

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ZhuZhu China and Costello seem to be very quick to blame customs, but the package had absolutely no signs of tampering, and I find it odd that a customs person would steal the microSD reader as well (worth 50 cents).

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry to repeat myself but tell Team Cyclops your story. They are getting some of your money and they are normally very picky about their distributors. I used to think very highly of the team but many would say their customer service has declined. If the store doesn't care and the shipping company doesn't care you have few options.

What's small claims court like in Australia?

e:
20 User(s) are reading this topic (7 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)
11 Members: Heran Bago, zhuzhuchina, ...

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Schizoanalysis said:
ZhuZhu China and Costello seem to be very quick to blame customs, but the package had absolutely no signs of tampering, and I find it odd that a customs person would steal the microSD reader as well (worth 50 cents).

You can try calling the Customs. I don't know if flashcards are illegal in your country or not. If it isn't illegal, then just say that what you bought was not received. If they don't do anything, and neither does ZhuZhu, contact the team. If they don't do anything, well then you're out of money and should write up a bad review for ZhuZhu.

Schizoanalysis

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ShadowSoldier said:
Schizoanalysis said:

You can try calling the Customs. I don't know if flashcards are illegal in your country or not. If it isn't illegal, then just say that what you bought was not received. If they don't do anything, and neither does ZhuZhu, contact the team. If they don't do anything, well then you're out of money and should write up a bad review for ZhuZhu.

I would expect that they are not illegal in Australia, as Ozmodchips sell DSi flashcards 20 minutes away from my house, and they are a proper legal business with a storefront.

zhuzhuchina

Trophies
Website
www.zhuzhuchina.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
thanks costello to redirect me here, i replied to our customer with this too in helpsupport ticket but is still unreplied

for custom

"what i mean that some time custom or postal office can check the package and open it without need to putting special tap or similar, it can be the postal office worker too because cyclo i is made by metal so probably is easier to subject check by postal service and custom, for all cyclo card we put the warranty label and the cyclop team never sold us an empty tin to us. For this you can ask to cyclop team too.
Try to think about what the reason for us to send you an empty tin, we don't have nothing to gain, we processed your order the day after as all orders. We don't pick up and try to rob you with a empty Cyclo I TIN box, we sell all cyclo i with the box and if lack a box another customer will claim it, maybe you don't trust us but we really shipped out the Cyclo I. "

for warranty and differs our items we attach on each flashcard one warranty sticker, if was empty how can we will ship the item out. you can ask all other customers all flashcard have a warranty ticket red or blue with chinese words zhuzhu.

another fact because each package more than 100g we pay more, cyclodsi with metal box and items is about 130 g and are paid separately from others package than lower than 100g . Our most orders are below 100g so we are sure we shipped with items inside. Every time the agent come to us to pick the item need to write for each type of shipping the quantity and weight on the day receipt of pickup.
(Hong kong post take all package togheter and weight togheter and price and a fixed rate per kg)
China post instead under 100g it's a fixed rate, over 100g there is additional charge. It's complex to tell but we know we shipped the cycloi with items and not an empty box)

At end there is good chance that china post or australian post opened the package

Online sale is unsafe, we lost many package but we always reshipped to customer but for missing items is hard to tell who is liable.
to avoid shipping problems we stopped to ship china normal airmail to france uk and other countries where is not trackable.
At end is not our or Schizoanalysis faulty but due to shipping. Even with express courier can happens.

I don't think is correct to post here and post on our help ticket in same time, we can find a solution but this is not the good way really. People should first resolve with the seller and then if cannot with others or share own exp.
Our support ticket is more a chat for us, we won't write a good elegant email but just few senteces and wait customers reply, people emailed us know that we reply very short but answers questions.

Schizoanalysis is a old customer too, 6 order made until now, why we should ship an empty box and lose a customer ?

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
ShadowSoldier said:
Schizoanalysis said:

did you not read what has been said in that thread?
there are plenty of people that are in contact with a parcel, not just "customs".

the item may have been stolen at many levels of the transport, but I'm more suspicious about China Post. (that would be my top guess)
It is quite well known that China Post parcels often get hijacked/opened/stolen, much more than with Hong-Kong Post according to statistics.
it has also happened to me personally. You guys are always so quick to blame the seller, but bear in mind that the seller has a lot to lose if they don't do their job properly.

edit: apparently it was shipped with HK post, but like I said it can happen with any transport company.
i've even seen it happen with DHL before (considering the cost of a DHL transcontinental delivery, believe me it hurts)

Schizoanalysis

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is true, I have bought many, many cards over the years, from many different places...

DealExtreme (when they still had them), Price Angels, LighTake, ShopTemp, Taobaodao, Ishopvideogame, dscartshop, ZhuZhu China, and probably some more I forget at the moment.

And this is the first time this has happened.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
open a paypal account so the members here at gbatemp can donate a few cents/dolars
that way you will get your money back in a couple of weeks

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Costello said:
ShadowSoldier said:
Schizoanalysis said:

did you not read what has been said in that thread?
there are plenty of people that are in contact with a parcel, not just "customs".

the item may have been stolen at many levels of the transport, but I'm more suspicious about China Post. (that would be my top guess)
It is quite well known that China Post parcels often get hijacked/opened/stolen, much more than with Hong-Kong Post according to statistics.
it has also happened to me personally. You guys are always so quick to blame the seller, but bear in mind that the seller has a lot to lose if they don't do their job properly.

edit: apparently it was shipped with HK post, but like I said it can happen with any transport company.
i've even seen it happen with DHL before (considering the cost of a DHL transcontinental delivery, believe me it hurts)
First of all I did read. But if we're able to blame everybody else, why are we not allowed to blame the seller? We could blame customs. Or the people at the post offices, or hell even the guy who dropped it off. But that doesn't mean we can't blame the seller either. Again, as we have no proof of anything, the seller could be just as guilty as the next person.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schizoanalysis said:
This is true, I have bought many, many cards over the years, from many different places...

DealExtreme (when they still had them), Price Angels, LighTake, ShopTemp, Taobaodao, Ishopvideogame, dscartshop, ZhuZhu China, and probably some more I forget at the moment.

And this is the first time this has happened.
Honestly, if this is the first time this has happened, and this isn't your first, second, or third order with them, then I would say it has to be on the post's end. I also highly doubt that ZhuZhuChina would take this chance and lose a customer as previously stated. Especially since there seems to be only one employee there.
wink.gif

eggsample

punahussy
Trophies
Website
eggsample.pl
XP
Country
Poland
Sad.
When I recive the pacake from china or other countries, I'm always making video.
Do You think that video and YouYube post is good proof if something is wrong with pacake?

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eggsample said:
Sad.
When I recive the pacake from china or other countries, I'm always making video.
Do You think that video and YouYube post is good proof if something is wrong with pacake?
Nope, unless the package is factory sealed and untampered with. If I recall correctly, tins are easily tampered with.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
when TC sent me my review sample it did not have the cart, flasher, or usb, it was just the tin and the foam cut outs.
stuff like this happens, but TC sent me a replacement immediately.
and in the US if customs opens your package they put a sticker on there saying they opened your package.

My advice to zhuzhuchina, send him a replacement as a sign of good faith , he's been a pretty good customer, and you'll likely make more money off him from future purchases

PIC_0212.jpg

PIC_0210.jpg

Rogue_Ninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its a shot in the dark but file a claim with whomever the delivery company was. Maybe with the support of zhuzhu the delivery service will refund your money. up till recently i worked for a shipping company and when a customer complained something was not in the package we generally sent them the item again. It was a pain in the ass and most of the times I think the customers were lying but it was not always the case. (now im not saying op is lying just sharing my insight.)

Supreme Dirt

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This causes me concern.

I just ordered another Supercard DSTWO (for a friend of mine who wants to test stuff I'm working on) and now I'm worried.

They can't legally confiscate a flashcart in Canada, they're completely legal here, but now I'm a little bit worried.

zhuzhuchina

Trophies
Website
www.zhuzhuchina.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
RoMee said:
when TC sent me my review sample it did not have the cart, flasher, or usb, it was just the tin and the foam cut outs.
stuff like this happens, but TC sent me a replacement immediately.
and in the US if customs opens your package they put a sticker on there saying they opened your package.

My advice to zhuzhuchina, send him a replacement as a sign of good faith , he's been a pretty good customer, and you'll likely make more money off him from future purchases

PIC_0212.jpg

PIC_0210.jpg

first let me say that the point is not the replacement yes or not, it's more the way it evolved that i am more perplexed. i try to explain our side
1- Schizoanalysis opened a help support ticket 18 May 2011, 5:14 AM
2- we replied to him on support ticket 18 May 2011, 8:42 AM
3a- he opened this topic
3b- he replied to support ticket 18 May 2011, 8:52 AM
- i am not sure who first of 3rd point
4- we replied again 18 May 2011, 9:16 AM and then nothing more
5- later i receive an email from costello that there is this topic
6- as yesterday i asked to send a photo of back front of the evenlope to us too ( or for the damaged item, this passage is usually necessary )

the point is if you got a damaged, missing item, warranty item, any item or problem, there is the first part of communicating to collect more info possible and then at end to try to find a solution. But posting soo soon on gbatemp is not correct for us. As i read this topic i can see that customer believe we sent an empty box ( topic title: ZhuZhu China sent me an empty tin ) and we are trying to fraud him ( on last sentece inizial post : they are trying to screw me over. ) .
I mean so why there is the support ticket ? is made to resolve these problems. Otherwise for each problem we open a topic on gbatemp and on our website we can stop to offer after sale support.

ps: that yours cyclo i photo i think is unique , lol .

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Supreme Dirt said:
This causes me concern.

I just ordered another Supercard DSTWO (for a friend of mine who wants to test stuff I'm working on) and now I'm worried.

They can't legally confiscate a flashcart in Canada, they're completely legal here, but now I'm a little bit worried.

Canadian Customs have taken flash carts before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/TECN1Gm7j3A?si=XwYKYHKwxoMNdFqN