Status
Not open for further replies.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they don't contact you, they must be busy. They won't act any faster if you MASH CAPS LOCK LIKE A BABY.

If you don't want to shop from us, fine. Just, believe what we say and wait patiently. They'll help. It's guaranteed. (I think.)

Also, you can just remove the spring. It's not TOO easy, but you should manage.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Mr.DS said:
DarkWay said:
You feel like we're making you look like the bad guy because you won't calm down.
Grab a beer or a coffee or your beverage of choice relax a little send a calm and collected (also polite) e-mail to Shoptemp or Costello explaining your problem and what can be done to fix it.

You also have to remember difference in time zones just because your awake doesn't mean everyone else around the world is.

I'll admit I've had no problems with shotemp, I've only had perfect service but all the problems I've seen/read about on here have been solved and everyone has walked away a happy bunny.

Don't go all rambo "I won't be shopping with you no more!!1!!11!!" dodgey springs happen all the time, if anything it's the most common defect on any cart that's spring loaded it's easily fixable/replacable (granted you just bought you shouldn't have to replace it, I'm just stating a fact here).

I'm sure if you just give them a little bit of time everything will be sorted out with no problems.

everyone is calling me a troll and saying I'm making stuff up, and I need to be polite??

You were never polite in the first place ya jackwagon.

Mr.DS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
Mr.DS said:
Looks like everyone here worship shoptemp...
with the way you people are here...I now know to expect the same from shoptemp
We here like Shoptemp not just because we're affiliated and benefit from their sales, but because many of us here have bought from there and experienced great sales at affordable prices and good shipping rates.
The fact is this could've happened to anyone buying a flashcart online from any retailer, and you need to calm down.
They have already offered to replace your faulty flashcart and you haven't taken them up on it, there's nothing that we here can do other than advise you on general shopping online.

Where do I sent it to????
They have NOT reply back with a return address in a week

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
They have NOT reply back with a return address in a week

Geez dude, calm down! This is where you go to Costello and ask him where things can be sent to.

Mr.DS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hakoda said:
Mr.DS said:
Well considering this is GBATEMP, we'd have the back of own supplier. The only reason they we're acting like is that you can seem to accept reason. THEY SAID THEYLL GIVE YOU A NEW ONE SO WHAT'S THE PROBLEM? *rantover*

Mr.DS said:
they haven't sent me an address to send it back to
QUOTE(Mr.DS @ Jul 29 2010, 11:57 AM)
Please get back to us if you need to confirm a replacement
Try asking
wink.gif

I DID. a week ago

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
why are there so many assholes like dudeonline here

Dude, you're the one who's shitting bats over something simple. If you want a solution, go contact Costello! That dude will gladly help you out. He's the greatest guy, don't be scared!
smile.gif
We're trying to help you but the fact that you're being irrational over this isn't making things go any faster.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mr.DS said:
Hakoda said:
Mr.DS said:
Well considering this is GBATEMP, we'd have the back of own supplier. The only reason they we're acting like is that you can seem to accept reason. THEY SAID THEYLL GIVE YOU A NEW ONE SO WHAT'S THE PROBLEM? *rantover*

Mr.DS said:
they haven't sent me an address to send it back to
QUOTE(Mr.DS @ Jul 29 2010, 11:57 AM)
Please get back to us if you need to confirm a replacement
Try asking
wink.gif

I DID. a week ago
You didn't say so until after my post. The next step now would be asking again or getting Costello to help you out. I suggest the second option, as a week is enough waiting but they're probably just busy.

EDIT: I love how the mods are just waiting to close this, they want to; I know it
ph34r.gif

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Hello there Shoptemp (:
I tried to the fix the spring but I'm not good with this kind of stuff so i couldn't fix it.
You told me in your last reply that if i couldn't fix it you would give me a new one.
So i now need a address to send you this broken card to so i can get the replacement.

Deer regards *input name here*
*Copy
*paste into a ticket
* input your name
*wait for a answer.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
double post lol

thats breaking the rules

haha i got mine with a broken spring
but as i modded my card so it fits better and changed the SD card slot it doent matter

i bet what u have done Mr. DS is ram the SD in and then pull it out with pushing the clip
haha

so the spring is wedged on the clip

very simple to fix

Mr.DS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
""I love the fact that this has spanned almost 5 pages now! O_O""

yeah mostly from assholes talking shit

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
but as i modded my card so it fits better and changed the SD card slot it doent matter

Whoa, how did you do that? Mind explaining it really fast over a PM? That might be nice to know!
smile.gif

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE(shoptemp help&faqs) said:
3. What kind of warranty or guarantee do you offer on your products?

All the products we sell are products that we believe to be of high quality and reliability. We routinely check our entire range of stock for quality and never knowingly send out damaged or faulty goods.

We have a standard 7 day return policy in which any product can be returned without exception. If for some reason your product arrives defective; you may return it within these 7 days and request a refund or replacement. However, if the item is not faulty and you simply changed your mind wanting a refund, please note that we will not refund any shipping costs incurred.

All our items (except replacement LCD/TFT screens which are only covered by our 7 day warranty as described above) are backed by our 6 month warranty. Should, within 6 months after ship date, your product develop a fault or defect you can arrange for a returns by using the support system by clicking here. Please note that you MUST open a ticket with us before returning any goods, any goods returned without a prior discussion with one of our customer support representatives will not be accepted in. Also, we do not refund any shipping costs incurred by yourself.

You've opened a ticket once, they ask if there is anyway you can fix it to save you time (springs are not needed and they are very easily fixed), after that they said if you are still not satisfied with your product you can request a refund or replacement.

Now you want the address to return you slightly defective DSTWO to, well instead of being an asshole here on a forum thats affiliated with shoptemp BUT ISN'T THE SUPPORT CENTER OF.
Open another ticket and politely say to them
QUOTEHi I recently opened a ticket explaining that my recently purchased DSTWO has a defective spring, I don't have the capabilities to fix it my self and can't get ti to work any other way so I would like to request a replacement cart?

Simple.

Now stop trollin and use the clear advice givin SEVERAL times already.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Ryukouki said:
QUOTE said:

Whoa, how did you do that? Mind explaining it really fast over a PM? That might be nice to know!
smile.gif

all it involved is a Screwdriver and soldering iron to de solder and replace the socket that holds SD card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol