lukands

I took the little bus here
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
Currently on emunand 9.1.0 and SX OS version 2.9.3
Maybe half the games I have installed on my microSD do not work anymore. I`m not exactly sure if the problem started after I updated OR when I copied everything over to a bigger microSD card.
It gives the "the game card could not be read, please remove and reinsert...." message
Anyone have an ideas where/what I should check/do first?

EDIT......ok so it definitely has to do with when I upgraded from a 256GB to 400GB microSD card. All split games do not work. All the games that are not split work.

Last edited by lukands,

WigWrm

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You can't just copy the contents from one card that has an emunand partition on it to another card.

You can either create a new emunand partition through sxos (hold down vol+ while you are initiating rcm mode). I believe you'll need to reinstall all nsp games. Or you need to clone the micro SD card so that your existing emunand partition is copied over.

Lookup the Moving emummc hidden partition to a larger sd card topic on here.

Last edited by WigWrm,

lukands

I took the little bus here
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
Update....it look likes the games that don`t work are larger ones that are split, anyone under 4gb work.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You can't just copy the contents from one card that has an emunand partition on it to another card.

You can either create a new emunand partition through sxos (hold down vol+ while you are initiating rcm mode). I believe you'll need to reinstall all nsp games. Or you need to clone the micro SD card so that your existing emunand partition is copied over.

Lookup the Moving emummc hidden partition to a larger sd card topic on here.

The partition is not hidden.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy