Hacking Some Questions About CFW Luma + A9LH + Gateway

Max128

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi guys! Everything work fine! but i ask me:

When I start the 3ds it boots on LUMA so in settings is said Sys 11xx , when i boot in gateway is said Ver 11x.. why in gateway settings is said Ver 11xx ? But actually i have Ver 9xx before this so the real FW is 9xx!

Now How can i install an update of a games now that gateway uses? Download the .cia update of a games and install it in CFW luma and the updated games will work in gateway? Or connect to the Internet in gateway mode and update the game? This is not really safe in my opinion!?

How do you make this guys?

Last edited by Max128,

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys! Everything work fine! but i ask me:

When I start the 3ds it boots on LUMA so in settings is said Sys 11xx , when i boot in gateway is said Ver 11x.. why in gateway settings is said Ver 11xx ? But actually i have Ver 9xx before this so the real FW is 9xx!

Now How can i install an update of a games now that gateway uses? Download the .cia update of a games and install it in CFW luma and the updated games will work in gateway? Or connect to the Internet in gateway mode and update the game? This is not really safe in my opinion!?

How do you make this guys?
Assuming you did everything right, Your a9lh its on sys 11.x, and yoru emunand its also on 11.x its not a problem, since gateway now supports 11.x, so everything should be fine, you dont got 9.2 anymore. as far as im aware.

Max128

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Assuming you did everything right, Your a9lh its on sys 11.x, and yoru emunand its also on 11.x its not a problem, since gateway now supports 11.x, so everything should be fine, you dont got 9.2 anymore. as far as im aware.

I have no more emunand in SD card only a syanand CFW and gateway.

Any tips for the game update?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3