Someone tried to scam me

Mythical

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fake IRS Caller here's the number if anyone wants to mess with them (PLEASE DO) (516) 209-4926.
What they're doing directly conflicts with IRS Guidelines, I also want to talk about it with them and the phone call ended abruptly
They also asked for my case number a second time on the call from the first call and I gave them a bogus id and they couldn't tell the difference
Last line I heard was "How much you willing to pay"
Y'all ain't getting my tax money

Reactions: Subtle Demise
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fake IRS Caller here's the number if anyone wants to mess with them (PLEASE DO) (516) 209-4926.
What they're doing directly conflicts with IRS Guidelines, I also want to talk about it with them and the phone call ended abruptly
They also asked for my case number a second time on the call from the first call and I gave them a bogus id and they couldn't tell the difference
I got one of those the other day, except they were pretending to be from the Social Security office

Reactions: Mythical

silverrabbit368

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I also get several calls from this number since yesterday. Luckily I didn't answer those calls. Googled the number and the first result on Google was this forum. I also Googled about IRS scams and found some reports have been filed at https://www.whycall.me/760-810-4313.html about similar scams even since last year. Sigh. These scammers are really persistent.

Reactions: Mythical

Mythical

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also get several calls from this number since yesterday. Luckily I didn't answer those calls. Googled the number and the first result on Google was this forum. I also Googled about IRS scams and found some reports have been filed at https://www.whycall.me/760-810-4313.html about similar scams even since last year. Sigh. These scammers are really persistent.
I try to always check, but it makes me see how it happens. It was more like how videos show it then I thought tbh. I was more concerned about the possible situation for a min then some flags were raised

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
some flags were raised

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

didnotknow.png

Seems to me, if you can't beat them, beat yourself.....and make it creepy.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Now go take a shower @BakerMan . Phew