Songs youre ashamed to say you like?

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R2DJ said:
Some things from the 90s, mainly bands like Westlife, Backstreet, etc.

Still, I am the only one who has an iPod touch when I get on the tube (train) and a person next to me will always look how I scroll, finding what song to listen to then if s/he agrees that it's a good song, s/he smiles.

Most recent: One - Metallica. I was listening to it really loud and when I got to the machine gun guitar part, I heard a guy sitting next to me trying to make fun of me. Then I gave him a bad look by the mirror then he just looked away.

EDIT: Also, Love Shy by Platnum. That song really sounds good (the girls are hot too) but my mates say it's more of a girl's song.

You should have thrown that person off the train. One is the best Metallica song ever IMO and has one of the greatest guitar runs ever. It is high on my list of favorite songs.

sjones900

GBAtemp Advanced Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
crushcrushcrush by Paramore

I don't know why I should be ashamed of "this" song because some guys in band sing along to When You Were Young thats not the song you should be singing along to neither is this but I still like it.

sjones900

GBAtemp Advanced Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raiyu245 said:
Totally no disrespect to those out there D:
rofl2.gif

I saw that like 2 years ago funny as hell.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yuri the Only One For Me

If you get all the anime/gaming references in this, then you, (much like myself) need to get out more often.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol