Sonic Frontiers is leaked

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just saw it on a release site. With a size of 10+GB I'm not even sure I want to pirate this. I hate open world sonic games, they just remind me of sonic 06 and tbh none of them is decent. My favorite sonic game is still sonic generations from 10 years ago.

Also can't believe yall still trust game reviews. They have 0 credibility to me after tlou2's train wreck. For me it's always pirate first, if I like it I'll buy later.
my BOTW comment would cause enough of a riot but your comment would start an all out civil war lol . but yeah people have grown to just accepting mediocre games just look at the God of War games. the games used to be good now they are just TLOU clone trash that are HIGHLY over praised with always the same defense "needed new formula". people love their bandwagons

Last edited by deathblade200,

yadspi

Trophies
XP
Country
my BOTW comment would cause enough of a riot but your comment would start an all out civil war lol . but yeah people have grown to just accepting mediocre games just look at the God of War games. the games used to be good now they are just TLOU clone trash that are HIGHLY over praised with always the same defense "needed new formula". people love their bandwagons
GoW has only 1 (soon to be 2) games in the new format, which is NOT like TLoU at all, it's action, combos, puzzles, cutscenes like the original 7 games but with a camera behind the character instead of static and with RPG elements. Also, not liking BotW is fine, saying it's trash it's living the Skinner meme of "everyone is wrong, not me".

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sword and Shield were leaked 14 days before release, we are coming close to that threshold of Scarlet and Violet... Heard the games are pretty buggy though - day one patch probably does a lot.

Also this has been leaky season pretty much every major game in October came out a couple days before release.
I swear some games are made a buggy mess on purpose to deter piracy/leaks now a days

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GoW has only 1 (soon to be 2) games in the new format, which is NOT like TLoU at all, it's action, combos, puzzles, cutscenes like the original 7 games but with a camera behind the character instead of static and with RPG elements. Also, not liking BotW is fine, saying it's trash it's living the Skinner meme of "everyone is wrong, not me".
did...did....did.... did you really just say the new god of war games are like the old games? like how delusional are you really? they are literally TLOU reskins and nothing but walking simulators with boring slow ass combat. man this lying to protect horrible games is getting out of control but hey thats why companies are making such trash anymore knowing they can get away with it and people will jump on the bandwagon because marketing says everybody else is

Last edited by deathblade200,

ChanseyIsTheBest

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I swear some games are made a buggy mess on purpose to deter piracy/leaks now a days
I think its just because certification demands they have a playable game on the cart/disc to ship. Only two examples I can think of in that case you said is when Kingdom Hearts 3 didn't ship with the epilogue cutscene to protect against leaks and Pokémon Brilliant Diamond & Shinning Pearl were missing basically the entire postgame and had placeholder music but in the second case its probably cause they couldn't get the game done in time.

Jokey_Carrot

G̶B̶A̶T̶e̶m̶p̶ ̶A̶d̶d̶i̶c̶t̶ Heroin Addict.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why? If people are to dumb to find the game, they shouldn't pirate it in the first place.
The md5 hash can be used to confirm the nsp is identical to the original file and isn't some kind of bricker. I believe that the nsp is only available to people in a select group of contributors. So it'd be nice to know the md5 hash once the nsp is made public.

Reactions: SylverReZ

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
The md5 hash can be used to confirm the nsp is identical to the original file and isn't some kind of bricker. I believe that the nsp is only available to people in a select group of contributors. So it'd be nice to know the md5 hash once the nsp is made public.
Brickers should be a thing of the past now. Since Atmosphere protects writing to the sector.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Neat. That's good to know thanks.
Here it is in exosphere.ini

1667582627979.png

Reploid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Embargo is down, as all the haters. Another example of how important to have unbiased foresight vision with critical praxis thinking, instead of just dully repeat random rant just because you saw it first, and it fitted your blindsided worldview more or less well.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Embargo is down, as all the haters. Another example of how important to have unbiased foresight vision with critical praxis thinking, instead of just dully repeat random rant just because you saw it first, and it fitted your blindsided worldview more or less well.
What does that mean - game good y/n?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU