Homebrew Sono’s Light Changer On 3ds

PokeNev

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already messaged Sono, he says he can’t find it, if anyone still has the program can you dump it with gm9? .3dsx or .cia version is fine. It’s an app that makes the led lights on the 3ds show different colors, it’s sort of a poke at the people who thought making the leds change color would result in a bricked system. Thank you very much for your time.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already messaged Sono, he says he can’t find it, if anyone still has the program can you dump it with gm9? .3dsx or .cia version is fine. It’s an app that makes the led lights on the 3ds show different colors, it’s sort of a poke at the people who thought making the leds change color would result in a bricked system. Thank you very much for your time.
At one time it did brick 3DS's so it's not a poke at anyone

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
At one time it did brick 3DS's so it's not a poke at anyone
Not that I know - the "led brick" was an incorrect summary of how Yellows8 managed to corrupt mcu firmware while trying random commands in the attempt to find the led-related ones (and pretty much no verification of the new firmware is done), as I remember it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Solves part of the problem, mixing up which dongle is which. Then you just have to not lose them lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Double D would be proud
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Even my Xbox One controller I have it paired to my desktop over Bluetooth, it USUALLY works but sometimes it refuses to connect and I have to delete and re-pair it. Maddening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gigabytes built in mobo bt/wifi pairs pretty decent
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That's what I'm using :(
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ran a driver update in device manager?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Not recently but I think it's less a driver issue and more just Windows having a garbage Bluetooth stack
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Could be I was having issues when I first upgraded it and didn't realiser gigabyte has specific driver revisions which is stupid
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Which is married to the boards revision
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Made my first review
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I've gone years without ever removing a logitech usb transmitter. Across several replacements of keyboards and mice. It just stays put.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    tldr usb > bluetooth imo
    +2
    ive never had luck with built in bt transmitters. They're always in the back of the pc and signal is super crummy vs a usb bt dongle in the front of the pc,
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I use an antenna for the built into in WiFi and BT connection it works great
    ASRock ftw lol but the antenna is from Linksys
    Anyone else a horror flick fan? I just dl'd Abigail.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    What's horror flick
    @Psionic Roshambo
    And the In Search of Darkness documentaries 1, 2, and 3. They've like 4+ hrs each. Saw the first already but it's been a long time. Never saw the 2nd two yet.
    Thought it was Linksys lol oops
    Horror flicks.... horror movies
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, why do they call them flicks?
    I didnt know and never questioned it since Its a common term. but I just looked it up.
    ""Flick" is, in general a slang term, first recorded in 1926. It originates in the verb flicker, owing to the flickering appearance of early films."
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: ""Flick" is, in general a slang term, first recorded in 1926. It originates in the verb flicker...