Sony E3 2018 Press Conference Coverage

IMG_8876.JPG

After Microsoft's performance yesterday at E3, it's time for their big competititor, Sony, to take the stage. Let's see what they have up their sleeves, shall we? The show starts soon!

Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer

Last of Us part 2 trailer. Ellie will be the playable main character

God of War gets NG+

Destiny 2 Forsaken trailer.

Ghosts of Tsushima trailer.

Resident Evil 2 remake announced.

Death Stranding is shown.

Nioh 2.

Remedy Ent announced "Control", a shooter.

Deracine by FromSoft. VR.

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What are you talking about? I never said anything about that.

And yes 4 exclusive compare to 3 from MS seems a win to me.

This is pure gold man.

You said you didn't mention a game being exclusive as something good.

Then you say Sony having showed 1 exclusive more is a "win".

And it isn't even true!

Kojima just showed us how the world will look like and it' stunning btw.

Isn't this what walking simulators are about? Sorry dude any hype I had for this game is gone, gonna stick with old MGS stuff.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Where did you get 3? Everything online says 18.

Didn't see 18, but MS definitely showed more than 3 or 4 1st party games. The joke is: one of them isn't even coming to Xbox it seems.

Reactions: DarthDub

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
This is what happens when 90% of the games were either announced or leaked.

And here i expect that people will be most excited and surprised about nintendo because among all, they were the only company that announces their games on directs and E3 only. Almost none of the games were leaked.

Nintendo isnt special. They only knew how to satisfy their customers. Even with that half a decade tech inside their latest flagship devices.
I mean, most of what Sony showed wasn't meant to be secret in the first place. KH3, Last of Us 2, Death Stranding all had their reveals months (if not years) ago. Destiny 2 and God of War are already out. Nioh 2 and RE2 remaster aren't a surprise, both probably coming to PC, and personally Sekiro (Shadows Die Twice) looks better to me than Nioh anyway. Ghost of Tsushima looks pretty cool, but how many "Samurai Souls" games do we really need? So yeah, pretty underwhelming overall, only a couple surprises by design.

Microsoft's conference had a ton of games, so different stuff was bound to appeal to different people. A lot more surprises that weren't leaked, too. Ori 2, Sekiro, more Cuphead, Dying Light 2, Metro Exodus, Cyberpunk 2077, Battletoads, and whatever that Zelda game with a Fox was all interested me a lot. Of course, these are all coming to PC, so Sony still has the leg up on exclusivity.

Last edited by Xzi,
Reactions: chirogan

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Did you know that netflix gives away free movies and shows? you just gotta pay for a subscription and they're all just given away for free

And why is it exactly that you'd have sony consoles and not pay PS+? You like paying more for games (or maybe you didn't knew you get extra cuts on deals)? You think $5 a mo for getting games like Bloodborne or Xcom 2 is bad value?

Or is your playstation a paperweight and you don't really want games on it in which case this discussion doesn't make sense?

Oh and BTW PS Plus commits to 6 games a month, this one came as a bonus making it 7 this month.

D

Deleted User

And why is it exactly that you'd have sony consoles and not pay PS+? You like paying more for games (or maybe you didn't knew you get extra cuts on deals)? You think $5 a mo for getting games like Bloodborne or Xcom 2 is bad value?

Or is your playstation a paperweight and you don't really want games on it in which case this discussion doesn't make sense?

Oh and BTW PS Plus commits to 6 games a month, this one came as a bonus making it 7 this month.
whoosh

besides, i have both a ps4 and xbox one, and i'm favouring the xbox one much, much more than my ps4

also if you have no interest for multiplayer and 90% of the games, paying for that scam is pointless

D

Deleted User

Resident Evil 2 Remake has over the shoulder instead of fixed cameras. Atleast give the Damn option FFS !

And no Switch version either.... Capcom, you're fucking killing me here!

Lazyboss

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
You said you didn't mention a game being exclusive as something good.

Then you say Sony having showed 1 exclusive more is a "win".

And it isn't even true!
I clearly mentioned that Sony to have more and better exclusive is better, I didn' say anything about less people play a game is better.
Because that's the problem for the end user not to pick the better console, it's not Sony's problem.
Isn't this what walking simulators are about? Sorry dude any hype I had for this game is gone, gonna stick with old MGS stuff.
Isn't MGS a stealth game as well? Does that make it walking simulator game?
And DS doesn't even look like MGS, but for sure it has some stealth mechanism.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm doing good, just made my first drink of the day, so better now, Captain and Coke today. I had to cut grass all day, then get my hair cut. I messed with my wifey, she knew I was going to get hair cut, and I went and bought a purple dyed wig, and came home wearing it, she freaked out, thinking I dyed my hair purple, was funny.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Hey BigOnYa
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey hope all is well
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, And you too :)
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa how are you doing
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    any mushroom trip adventures you can share
  • JakobAir @ JakobAir:
    Damn, I haven't been on here in while. My wife and I went on a mushroom trip like 10 years ago. A friend had a PS3TV with the glasses and some racing game. It hit when I was playing the game and I freaked out because I thought I was really driving and crashed.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Orange ocean Hawaiian punch is pretty good but @BigOnYa keeps putting vodka in it
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    With enough Vodka everything is good
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Im back
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    We are having a bbq
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Nice! Hopefully the weather is good today?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Sicklyboy, it's a bit cloudy but Yea it's good
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    80 for us all that rain then mother nature's like have some sun burn
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @Xdqwerty, good weather, good food, what's not to like about that? Hope you have a lovely day dude
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Got some porkchops marinating in honey teriyaki hope it comes out good
    +1
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Porkchop was the name of that dog in that one cartoon, DOUG! :P
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Sonic Angel Knight, never watched doug
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I might play Roblox again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh jump back to gdevelop
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: