Gaming sony's policy of deleting PSN account inactive for 24 month

blueagent004

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
You may close your Account by contacting us using the details below. We may close your Account if it has not been used for at least 24 months. In both cases, we will not provide you with a refund of your unused wallet funds and unexpired periods of your subscriptions unless we are required to do so by law. After your Account is closed, you will not be able to access the PSN nor use the Products purchased with that Account.]

so when sony deletes inactive psn accounts and you re-register it, would the digitally purchased games still be there, or do you have to buy it again?

thanks for checking into this for me!

Last edited by blueagent004,

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in that case I'll just keep signing in with my hacked vita *spoofed* but may eventually update my pro if nothing happens this summer

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in that case I'll just keep signing in with my hacked vita *spoofed* but may eventually update my pro if nothing happens this summer

Do you have PS4? I do have PS4 as well and used hacked save on PS4, but not banned at all, unlike Switch did, especially SSBU.

As for thread title, I'm surprised and I was on hiatus on PSN from 2014 to 2017 but none of my profile was deleted.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have PS4? I do have PS4 as well and used hacked save on PS4, but not banned at all, unlike Switch did, especially SSBU.

As for thread title, I'm surprised and I was on hiatus on PSN from 2014 to 2017 but none of my profile was deleted.
Save wizard's cheats only support single player games for the most part Monster Hunter World has its own server so it could be bannable. I have one jailbroken ps4 5.05 and a ps4 pro sitting on 5.50 which shares the same psn account on my vita. Im guessing the policy isn't in affect yet.

Last edited by MasterJ360,

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Save wizard's cheats only support single player games for the most part Monster Hunter World has its own server so it could be bannable. I have one jailboken ps4 5.05 and a ps4 pro sitting on 5.50 which shares the same psn account on my vita. Im guessing the policy isn't in affect yet.

Oh I see, no wonder and I don't have PS Plus, so can't tell if I'm banned or not.

_v3

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Just logged into my account that I made when the PSP was still a thing and hadn't been used since at the very least 2010, it's still alive and kicking.

D

Deleted User

Must be a new policy? I had an old PS3 account from 2013 that still worked in 2017

Sabarek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish they'd finally fix their store, community and customer service instead of banning people who aren't active. Seriously, so many fake accounts out there and yet they go for people who don't log in.

This makes me think what will happen to some of the digital games that I have on PS4 if I was to not buy a PS5 and to keep my PS4 offline.
At times like these I really wish I'd have modified the console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: