Speakers/Dock/Boombox for iPod

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
OK, I guess thanks to [M]artin, half of us got a new iPod. If not, the other half already got one before, in anycase, I bet everyone has somekind of MP3 player (be it a DS with moonshell, a PSP or something else).

I really want to get a boombox, but I'm out of options, I don't wanna spend more than 100USD on it (so this monstrosity is out of the question), but I'm also looking for great sound and some extra features like a dock, a remote (maybe even FM tuner?).

So far, I have found some options, but I'm still undecided.

Do you use one?, which one would you recommend?, which one would you get?

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Just a warning.. be careful if you're looking for something with a video out. Apple slyly changed the design so that older "non apple-chipped" docks won't do video. This mainly affects the cheapy stuff, but some expensive docks are affected as well. Whether this is a bug or an intentional crippling is being hotly debated as we speak.

We'll see how it turns out, but I was rather upset that my camcorder cable wouldn't send video to the composite port of my tv, so I hope they either fix it, or someone clever finds a way around it soon.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gee, thanks mthrnite.
I read somewhere that you got a Nano, did you also got a dock or some speakers for it?

Edit:
I saw and offer, and I could stop my right hand to not get my Credit Card and finally got this:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P