Hacking Splatoon 2 Octoling Hack? Real or Photoshop!

MegaMagikarp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
WIN_20180320_04_13_01_Pro.jpg

Last edited by MegaMagikarp,

Tcj13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Such great Photoshop skills!! No way this can be achieved using Photoshop so I would say is 100% real. If I am wrong where do I learn to Photoshop like that?

_______

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Ok it seems that it can be done:

But after some testing via save editing, I haven't found the corret way to do it. I tried to change the character gender code (0 = girl and 1 = boy) to 2 or higher, resultl in crash on loading into the square (I did fix the checksum). I have been able to mod lots of things, but not able to make octoling work. Perhaps I need to dig into the dumpped NCA, but well...

tomatoketchup

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok it seems that it can be done:

But after some testing via save editing, I haven't found the corret way to do it. I tried to change the character gender code (0 = girl and 1 = boy) to 2 or higher, resultl in crash on loading into the square (I did fix the checksum). I have been able to mod lots of things, but not able to make octoling work. Perhaps I need to dig into the dumpped NCA, but well...

If I may ask, could we possibly talk? I want to ask some questions on how to get started to even do the save editing stuff. Any tutorial videos? Appreciate your help and/or anyone's help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: Today I learned that the devs of the Donkey Kong games also made Sea of Thieves