Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

paranormalCrystal

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh no, don't worry about that, the same day I found out about the risk I stopped using everything completely... at this point Im even barely using loadiine, so last time I got TCP was on the 9th and im not risking myself until we find out what is the problem...

But, if the problem is that they are able to detect Gecko, there wil be no easy workaround right?
Well of course, some changes will need to be made to the codehandler ;)
Not that i can do that...but it'll happen.......

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have done Coins, Snails, Level and gear hack, and i dont get banned (I'm from EU)

I'm a Little afraid if Nintendo could ban me in a few days.

If i delete splatoon information from my WiiU, i could catch and ban me?
I don't think nintendo is on a banning spree anymore, so don't worry but don't use any other hacks. i don't think deleting the data will help...but if you want to lose what you DID earn...

D0GMEAT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This OP is really good. I'm curious if anyone has some links to music hacks? I REALLY want to mute the games in-level music, and one way I can think of is just replacing the music with a short silent audio file.

This is what we WANT to discover, so if you stick around there's a chance that we'll figure out how to do this thing. Along with this, we want to add or even just obtain sound files, data and edit text! {But with what's happened, it has been hard.}

The Music hacking can be done in Cafiine, and you can also Dump files in Cafiine too.

Last edited by D0GMEAT,
Reactions: paranormalCrystal

Arcana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well of course, some changes will need to be made to the codehandler ;)
Not that i can do that...but it'll happen.......

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I don't think nintendo is on a banning spree anymore, so don't worry but don't use any other hacks. i don't think deleting the data will help...but if you want to lose what you DID earn...

Oh, thanks You!

But if Nintendo does a maintenance, the could catch me? Or I'm safe

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
This OP is really good. I'm curious if anyone has some links to music hacks? I REALLY want to mute the games in-level music, and one way I can think of is just replacing the music with a short silent audio file.
I'll make a python script for that tomorrow. I have a test tomorrow so I'll be able to nose it tomorrow. I'll be making codes my alt.

paranormalCrystal

Trophies
XP
Country
I'll make a python script for that tomorrow. I have a test tomorrow so I'll be able to nose it tomorrow. I'll be making codes my alt.
Will anything be tested on the SPlatfest at night thing again?
Also, how would one obtain....
SplatoonOctolingLeak_Pic01-730x411.jpg

THIS! WOW

OatmealDome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just published my night mode script including instructions on how to use it here. Once again, I do not take any responsibility if you get banned for using this patch.

(There's probably a way via TCPGecko to force night mode, which would be better than file patching. I'm not the right person to investigate that, however.)

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
I just published my night mode script including instructions on how to use it here. Once again, I do not take any responsibility if you get banned for using this patch.

(There's probably a way via TCPGecko to force night mode, which would be better than file patching. I'm not the right person to investigate that, however.)
I don't think it's possible with TCPGecko because you literally have to inject a file into the normal one which requires Cafiine. I may be wrong though.

Alright guys I gtg I'll be back tomorrow. I have to study for my final AP Exam I have tomorrow :D. Wish me luck! I'll be back tomorrow after the exam obviously.

Reactions: paperycandy

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone able to help me out with the location of the file related to weapon options? cafiine...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, wut wut