Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I actually did not want to update it before 2.9 (which comes in 2 weeks). Anyway, updated.

But its working on your screen?!
OK, I will try it tomorrow to see if it's working, I need to redownload the AIO pack to use the new version of Amiibohax? (If you updated it now?) Or I need to wait for the next Splatoon update?
@seresaa I'm using this TCPGecko version: https://gbatemp.net/attachments/tcpgecko-rar.49875/?temp_hash=12f1648bcb0bfc08cd5e10534883b198 , also I'm using CosmoCourthney's codehandler in my Wii U :( ...

seresaa

Resa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, I will try it tomorrow to see if it's working, I need to redownload the AIO pack to use the new version of Amiibohax? (If you updated it now?) Or I need to wait for the next Splatoon update?
@seresaa I'm using this TCPGecko version: https://gbatemp.net/attachments/tcpgecko-rar.49875/?temp_hash=12f1648bcb0bfc08cd5e10534883b198 , also I'm using CosmoCourthney's codehandler in my Wii U :( ...
The codehandler part is the thing that matters, I'm pretty sure. I tried the new Amiibohax with that codehandler but it looked busted at a glance, there's supposed to be one that works with it but I guess it just hasn't been pushed yet still

Or I'm stupid

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
The codehandler part is the thing that matters, I'm pretty sure. I tried the new Amiibohax with that codehandler but it looked busted at a glance, there's supposed to be one that works with it but I guess it just hasn't been pushed yet still

Or I'm stupid
I think I'm the stupid one, I can't believe I'm the only person that is having a issue like this...

EDIT: Changed my PC IP to DHCP in my router, I doubt it will work, but I don't even know what to do :/ ...

EDIT2:Nope, still doesn't works, even Splathax doesn't works @Leanny Splathax doesn't do anything in my TV Screen or GamePad... :(

EDIT3: In the PC the onlu thing it says correct is "Connected" to my Wii U IP, but the rest it doesn't work (It happends the same to Amiibohax)

Last edited by Goku Junior,

seresaa

Resa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, has anybody got the Octopus form working in the latest Safe Octohax?
I put it in the AIO hoping people'd stop asking, if that one doesn't work for you then I just can't help.

Has the Colorizer been updated for 2.8.0 yet?
Either last night or earlier today

I think I'm the stupid one, I can't believe I'm the only person that is having a issue like this...

EDIT: Changed my PC IP to DHCP in my router, I doubt it will work, but I don't even know what to do :/ ...
Patience

Reactions: Goku Junior

Leanny

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I just tried it again and the amiibohax version I pushed seems to work with the codehandler I have. In case that the offset got shiftet again with an update (my version is around 2 weeks old) then I will not support this handler, as I dont want to update all the offsets after every little shift.

seresaa

Resa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried it again and the amiibohax version I pushed seems to work with the codehandler I have. In case that the offset got shiftet again with an update (my version is around 2 weeks old) then I will not support this handler, as I dont want to update all the offsets after every little shift.
The new one should work if you make sure to press X at the gecko install screen
...I didn't

Last edited by seresaa,

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
The new one should work if you make sure to press X at the gecko install screen
...I didn't
OK, I will try again, I promise if it doesn't work I will upload a video showing what I'm doing in the PC and in the Wii U, maybe you can see what I'm doing wrong...

EDIT: WHAT THE...? IT'S WORKING! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!... THANKS TO ALL HELPING WITH THIS :D @Leanny @seresaa

But it's safe with Internet access? I mean, it doesn't matter if I'm not playing online right?

Last edited by Goku Junior,

yes, it says 466
Trophies
Website
466frfx.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
OK, I will try again, I promise if it doesn't work I will upload a video showing what I'm doing in the PC and in the Wii U, maybe you can see what I'm doing wrong...

EDIT: WHAT THE...? IT'S WORKING! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!... THANKS TO ALL HELPING WITH THIS :D @Leanny @seresaa

But it's safe with Internet access? I mean, it doesn't matter if I'm not playing online right?
Yeah, don't join a lobby and you'll be fine.

yes, it says 466
Trophies
Website
466frfx.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ok so i kinda dont know whats going on?? i just wanna know 2 things: 1) HOW DO YOU EVEN RUN THE WII U KERNEL EXPLOIT (5.5.1)? and 2) HOW DO YOU EVEN RUN TCPGECKO? please answer soon! thanks!:D
PM me, I can help ^.^
Or you could just tell them.
So, @InklingoSupremo, to run the kernel exploit (for tcpgecko), you go to loadiine.ovh on your Wii U and select TCPGecko + Kernel. Submit and the browser should crash. Launch the browser again, and let it crash again. Now TCPGecko is ready.

Splat_Red

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You missed a crucial step, that they will need to do when using the hacks. :/

You also need to find your IP for your Wii U for most hacks to work. ( I'm pretty sure all of the hacks here need your Wii U's IP. )
To find your IP;
1) Go to Internet Browser on Wii U
2) On the main page with the time and such, hit the top right button that should say settings.
3) Scroll down until you see "Developer Tools"
4) Hit Enable Developer Tools
5) It will give you your IP, which should look like this ( it doesn't have to )
192.168.x.x / 192.168.x.xx /
Just don't include the numbers after the : .

Last edited by Splat_Red,

yes, it says 466
Trophies
Website
466frfx.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You missed a crucial step, that they will need to do when using the hacks. :/

You also need to find your IP for your Wii U for most hacks to work. ( I'm pretty sure all of the hacks here need your Wii U's IP. )
To find your IP;
1) Go to Internet Browser on Wii U
2) On the main page with the time and such, hit the top right button that should say settings.
3) Scroll down until you see "Developer Tools"
4) Hit Enable Developer Tools
5) It will give you your IP, which should look like this ( it doesn't have to )
192.168.x.x / 192.168.x.xx /
Just don't include the numbers after the : .
They didn't ask for an IP, they just asked how to run the kernel exploit and TCPGecko.
Also, I personally like to use Advanced IP Scanner to obtain my Wii U's IP.
And another thing, while an IP starting with 192.168 is arguably the most common, an IP starting with 10.0.0 is possible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, burp +1