Spring 2019 promotions - GBAtemp's new writing army

newsy.png

Nearly a year after the moderation team received twelve new helping hands to assist in making GBAtemp the best site it can be, we have also decided to bring on a group of new writers for our Magazine Staff. After a lengthy review process, which meant going through over 50 applications from our lovely users, we have decided on five new contributors. Be sure to give a warm welcome to the latest additions under the orange banner of contributor!

@Xzi
@TheMrIron2
@KiiWii
@geoflcl
@Vhestal

F8MOZ7v.png

Additionally, @RattletraPM has been promoted to Reporter. I'd also like to thank every single user that sent in an application; it was a joy to see just how many of you were interested in becoming part of GBAtemp's writing staff! I hope you all look forward to seeing new content from our contributors, and watching the site's review center grow further!

yukivulpes

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
People get mad when BotW is rated too low, people get mad when Senran Kagura gets rated too high, people just get mad for everything these days smh
It’s like those people that seemingly do something simply to complain afterwards, it’s almost like they’re doing it to look cool and to have something to moan about.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I need shrooms to read his comments