Square Enix E3 2018 conference

E3 is off and running, and now it's time for Square Enix to give us a look at what they have planned for the future. Get out your bingo cards and cross your fingers for the Final Fantasy VII remake! It's time for the show.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider is shown, with wall running and new movement features. Swimming movement will be very smooth and easy to control.

Final Fantasy XIV Stormblood trailer.

Life is Strange side story Captain Spirit has its developers discussing the game.

Dragon Quest is up. We got a character trailer. Special limited edition revealed.

Babylons Fall made by Platinum. Release for PS4 and PC.

Octopath trailer.

Just Cause 4 will take place in South America. We get to see some details about gameplay and setting. Rico's grapple with have many new features.

New IP the Quiet Man. More to come in August.

Kingdom Hearts III trailers. January 29.

That's the end of the show!

Last edited by Chary,

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, what if they're saving reveals for Sony's/Nintendo's conference?

What if we finally get another FF Tactics or (legit) Crystal Chronicles game? Or more TWEWY footage?

(I can dream :( )

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did too...

Guess it is sony and nintendo now. E3 this year has been a total letdown this far, except one or two titles here and there...

Yeah, it's been rather...anticlimactic. I'm surprised Switch is getting Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shouldnt be surprised. Im not a fan of those games, but rpgs and that stuff are better suited for switch rather than on a stationary console :P

Maybe the Sony conference tonight at 6 PM PDT will redeem some of this (the general blandness of E3).

RedoLane

Supreme Punmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
It was pretty good overall, but couldn't compete with MS's and Bethesda's, sadly.
Babylon's Fall is pretty interesting, and so is The Silent Man(playing as a deaf person is quite a neat idea).
Gonna wait for Ubisoft's.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tbh i dont have much hope for sony, but i guess they will do better than the rest so far. Still, nintendo is a sure win this year since the switch is the hotest thing right now :P

I mean granted, my brother has a PS4 (his, not mine, but I get to use it), most of the PS4 titles this year don't have me interested. Okay, the Spyro trilogy, but that's really it for me.

Reactions: DeslotlCL

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean granted, my brother has a PS4 (his, not mine, but I get to use it), most of the PS4 titles this year don't have me interested. Okay, the Spyro trilogy, but that's really it for me.
But couldnt you wait for the switch version? Unless you want to play it ahead of the switch release, which i doubt too since it is already multiplatform, so it will probably be shown in the nintendo direct of tomorrow.

Reactions: the_randomizer

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But couldnt you wait for the switch version? Unless you want to play it ahead of the switch release, which i doubt too since it is already multiplatform, so it will probably be shown in the nintendo direct of tomorrow.

There's no confirmed Switch version for that game, not gonna hold my breath.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: gonna look if i still have that sd card adapter