GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SamAsh07 said:
granville said:
TehSkull said:
Where's Dream Drop Distance? :| I am disappoint. Guess we can scrap our hopes for a 2012 release date.
I think it'll be there. Nomura already confirmed last year that we'd be getting more info at E3 2011. And according to the recent trailer, it was already looking pretty far along in terms of gameplay. Still don't hold your breath for 2012 release, remember how long BBS took? If it's not at E3, it'll be very disappointing. 3DS needs that sort of steam to generate interest in it.

One thing i was wondering was whether it was cancelled. I heard Square Enix cancelled a ton of their in-development games. Was wondering if DDD was among them.
You just didn't say that....
angry.gif
I did, but with an air of disinterest due to the fact that it's extremely unlikely that this game will be among the canceled ones. Apparently they singled out the KH series as a focus in the future, so i doubt they'd cancel this game. More likely it's smaller time games they canned, probably ones we didn't even know about.

Kingdom Hearts 3D is said to be big. It will lead directly into KH3, have new worlds and game mechanics that will become centerpiece in future KH games, and it's getting developed by the Osaka team (BBS) with a story said to be on par with a numbered title. I doubt they'd cancel such an important game, especially after showing off the trailer a few months ago (showing some important looking scenarios). Not only that, the secret ending in ReCoded leads directly into the KH3D plot.
rolleyes.gif

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
I just noticed that Hitman was on that list. Found a whopping 26 second teaser trailer that just shows Agent 47 screwing on a silencer, then what appears to be a snake slithering all over his signature Silverballer pistol.

It's been a long while this the last. This gave me a chance to learn that Eidos became a part of Square Enix a couple years ago too. My fears have been calmed about a different team potentially taking over the series and screwing it up horribly.

WoobiE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can see that not many are interested in Hitman. This new one should be good, the last one "Blood Money" was great. Wonder what they will do to the new one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: To ensure Florida is the freest state in the country, we will ban colors.