Gaming [SSBU] Giant Player (Not players)

Grmmish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Infinite Mushroom?
Ever since Melee and a specific Event Match I've always wanted one or two or so characters to be giant and everyone else to be regular. With Spirits I was sure it was finally done but, ohhh, to no surprise, no spirit allows for the mushroom to be infinite. -.-
Their are spirits that increase the duration of "Giant" spirits but I honestly see absolutely no difference. We have "Special Smash" with EVERYONE being giant, come on Nintendo. Is this seriously too much to ask? Why would anyone want to play a match where EVERYONE is giant anyways? ESPECIALLY without Stage Builder where we can make tiny box levels for huge characters to senselessly fight. Even more, this game literally NEEDS it. Ridley is literally insultingly small for obvious reasons but it's not funny when Nintendo doesn't even recommend his disgustingly small size and every time on Classic Mode Ridley (Other than the one you play as, to no surprise) is actually infinitely mushroom sized. That tells you right there even Nintendo doesn't like that retardedly midget sized Ridley... Yet they can't just give us the ability to play Special Smash and CHOOSE which one of the players are giant? Get the heck out of my face with this bull.

So back to my point... Is there ANY WAY to possibly make the "Giant" spirit last forever? Or the "Increase transformation duration" spirit increase the duration by an insane amount? I know the game is not even out yet and much is to be discovered and we can't really expect to find mods or anything for this game yet but I would assume this specific thing shouldn't be too hard to figure out...
Realistically, I would believe what would have to be done is going into that .arc file and finding the specific spirit's parameter files and editing those... But has it been done yet and I am simply missing it? Or is it possible with the base game and I am missing that as well? Or simply I will have to wait? This was quite lengthy for no reason but you know... :[ I honestly just want some hope.

Reactions: Agusto101

Agusto101

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Infinite Mushroom?
Ever since Melee and a specific Event Match I've always wanted one or two or so characters to be giant and everyone else to be regular. With Spirits I was sure it was finally done but, ohhh, to no surprise, no spirit allows for the mushroom to be infinite. -.-
Their are spirits that increase the duration of "Giant" spirits but I honestly see absolutely no difference. We have "Special Smash" with EVERYONE being giant, come on Nintendo. Is this seriously too much to ask? Why would anyone want to play a match where EVERYONE is giant anyways? ESPECIALLY without Stage Builder where we can make tiny box levels for huge characters to senselessly fight. Even more, this game literally NEEDS it. Ridley is literally insultingly small for obvious reasons but it's not funny when Nintendo doesn't even recommend his disgustingly small size and every time on Classic Mode Ridley (Other than the one you play as, to no surprise) is actually infinitely mushroom sized. That tells you right there even Nintendo doesn't like that retardedly midget sized Ridley... Yet they can't just give us the ability to play Special Smash and CHOOSE which one of the players are giant? Get the heck out of my face with this bull.

So back to my point... Is there ANY WAY to possibly make the "Giant" spirit last forever? Or the "Increase transformation duration" spirit increase the duration by an insane amount? I know the game is not even out yet and much is to be discovered and we can't really expect to find mods or anything for this game yet but I would assume this specific thing shouldn't be too hard to figure out...
Realistically, I would believe what would have to be done is going into that .arc file and finding the specific spirit's parameter files and editing those... But has it been done yet and I am simply missing it? Or is it possible with the base game and I am missing that as well? Or simply I will have to wait? This was quite lengthy for no reason but you know... :[ I honestly just want some hope.
Youre crazy play the fucking game and thats it.

Grmmish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let me guess. I'm also crazy for saying Splatoon's online service will end one day and the game will be useless?
Not saying Super Smash Bros. is useless but the similarity here is that some things I don't like about things and some things I do. ._. Very disappointing comment. I was hoping someone messaged saying they had a solution, not time to waste.

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I collected every spirit, and sadly none is able to do that. I think there is no solution, sorry.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: My friends decide what I do with my cock