҉҉ ҉҉
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok everyone, St Pattys day is coming up soon. Whats your favorite thing to do, drink to drink, recipe, ritual, etc.

Mine consists of watching Boondock Saints (touretts bartender FTW) and drinking shamrock shakes from McD's.

greengrogsi4.gif

EDIT: oh yeah, this looks like an interesting recipe to try...Irish Coffee

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I love how Americans are so eager to get drunk they will celebrate any holiday even if it doesn't apply to them.

Saint Patrick's Day! Woo, I'm not Irish, but I'm gonna drink anyway!
Cinco De Mayo! Woo, I'm not Mexican, but I'm gonna drink anyway!

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes, most Americans are so eager to get drunk and probably dont know jack from St. Patrick XD

As far as my plans, my fiancee is getting put under to get all 4 wisdom teeth pulled on Friday so I'm going to be the only one drinking the shamrock shakes
smile.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Woo! I'm Irish (well, 20% anyway) and I'll NOT be drinking. I drank enough during my 20's to last a lifetime. I'm nearly 40 now and getting drunk just doesn't do it for me anymore. It impairs my ability to play video games.
wink.gif

I just smoke doobies now.
smile.gif

spokenrope

c7
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok everyone, St Pattys day is coming up soon. Whats your favorite thing to do, drink to drink, recipe, ritual, etc.

Mine consists of watching Boondock Saints (touretts bartender FTW) and drinking shamrock shakes from McD's.

"FUCK! ASS!"

"Well, you know what they say: 'People in glass houses sink sh-sh-ships.'"

You know that you've watched too much Boondock Saints if every time you see a pool table, you get down on your knees and start miming shooting under it from across the room.

Last year's St Patty's was going to Canada to drink because the girlfriend wasn't 21 yet. We went to an Irish bar in Windsor, and listened to some live music and drank green Moosehead and it was great.

This year will probably be just going to a regular old American bar though. Maybe watching some basketball if it's on? And also I now really want to watch Boondock Saints. It's been a couple months since I last saw it.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As the tshirt goes 1 St Patricks Day, 364 practice days.

Nothing special planned here though, especially as I do not drink anymore. Shame as Ireland is a short ferry ride away and Guiness is extra nice around here, maybe some guiness steak is in order or maybe I will start drinking again and hit up the Poitín/Poteen (Irish equivalent of moonshine for anyone wondering).

@spokenrope the whole 21 buisness makes me laugh every time I hear it, not as much as a guy older than me driving up and practically begging people to buy whatever masquerades as beer around those parts.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
I love how Americans are so eager to get drunk they will celebrate any holiday even if it doesn't apply to them.
I wouldn't worry, the English do it too. Well, in so much as it's an excuse to either have friends over or go to the pub in silly hats, I doubt anyone goes out of their way to do anything special (or even know who St Patrick was).

RayorDragonFall

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, yeah. I, uh..., haven't considered dying my hair green permanently.
Anyways, I stopped doing that a few years ago, now it's basically wearing something green.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ill have no wifi for a bit so see ya later
    +2
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Gross. lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Ok seeya.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I've got a fairly dark sense of humor lol.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So a man goes to the doctor because his boner wont go down. As he is laying in the hospital bed, with his thing propped up in the air, a fly is flying around and landing on the tip and bothering him, so he calls in the nurse. The nurse comes in, swats at the fly but can't quite reach it, so she climbs his boner to get better aim. After a few tries of swatting and sliding back down, she says sorry I cant get it. He says keep going, a few more tries, and I can shoot the fly down.
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Can I get his ☎️ # :shy::blush:
    +2
    oowpf What a work out it would be to help the guy get back down to normal :)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't know why pizza hut has fries now
    You're joking right?
    But also by the same token, I wouldn't mind if they had potato wedges instead :)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Taco bell, and Mcdonalds both sold pizza, so its fair
    I knew of Taco Bell doing so, but Mickey Dees?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    yea years ago, small personal pizzas
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    McDonald's pizza was pretty good 🥰
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Pepsi owns Taco Bell, and Pizza Hut, so that made since Pizza hut pizza was sold in Taco bells.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Pepsi, and it's companies, did not pull out of Russia like most did, even tho they orig said they would, so I boycott them. (Except when drunk at 2am and Taco bell is only place open.)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking 4 wings and a small pan is $9
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Plus delivery, tip, and tax...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I go and get it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I wish there was a Sonic near me. I see the commercials all the time on TV, and the milkshakes sounds so good, esp the Oreo Cheesecake milkshake.
    +1
    Sonic for me is 60 miles away. :sad: So Nahh
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Same, closest one for me is over 45min drive, too far. I have a Dairy Queen 3 minutes away.
    +1
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Same, closest one for me is over 45min drive, too far. I have a Dairy Queen 3 minutes away. +1