OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Jaems said:
It's not really my type of music, but you guys sound just as good (if not better!) than most popular modern metal/metalcore bands I've heard!

Seems to me like you guys are gonna make it big.
cool.gif

Also, I agree - I think the finals sound better.
Thank yah! I think we sound somewhat better since we both listen to completely different styles of music, Kyle loves Metalcore and stuff like that and I love Death and Black Metal, so we just mix it all together
tongue.gif

And I'm glad someone finally agrees with me! Thank you! I really wish we used them instead.

QUOTE(Rayder @ Jun 28 2010, 07:56 PM) I gave it a listen. Good stuff! I'm not really into that death metal type of singing myself, but the music was pretty slammin' and I really liked the parts where the singing was more....normal. I'll be sure to add it to my MP3 library.
Awesome! Thanks a ton man! I'm glad you enjoyed at least some of it =D

Also, here is what the shirts are gunna look like basically, like I said, they will be done on Wednesday I'm pumped!

35840_129291000436391_105453499486808_191831_2176806_n.jpg

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Terminator02 said:
NeSchn said:
We sold out of our CD's last night at the show! One got stolen
that's a good thing

I've only listened to a bit of the finals, but they sound amazing so far, i'll take a listen to the roughs later (possibly)

Haha I guess it was, we got more now though so I doesn't really matter too much.

And thank you =D I'm glad you like it! We are using the finals now for these next CD's which is probably going to be the last pressing of them.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
I would love to see you guys live - the spoken vocals are a little too ... meh for my taste, but the growly vocals are exactly where they should be. The music itself makes me want to headbang, so you know it's good.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Vidboy10 said:
Dangy said:
Vidboy10 said:
Wait, why is this Sticked?

Because Dawn Of The Hero is epic.
Please give me a real answer instead of a dumb ass answer.

Please stop complaining instead of whining about trivial things. I didn't fit dumbass in there, so....dumbass.

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
monkat said:
I would love to see you guys live - the spoken vocals are a little too ... meh for my taste, but the growly vocals are exactly where they should be. The music itself makes me want to headbang, so you know it's good.
Yeah, Kyle still has to work on his vocals but I think he is definitely getting there though, I do love his growls and his singing is alot better than it used to be!

QUOTE(Vidboy10 @ Sep 9 2010, 06:25 AM) By the way. You might as well stick these topics while your at it.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=252162&hl=
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=249158&hl=

Dude, what the hell is your problem? I've been posting my bands albums on here since before you were even a member, I got big responses last time from it and this time I even got a bigger response. The mods like our stuff, and the topic got popular so they stickied it. Theirs your answer, I don't see why you have to be so sour about it dude.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 ohhh a pot cake?
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Gimme some of dat
    +4
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh yeah i don't use weed,in my baking or in general
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides isn't it usually gummies or brownies?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    So, make a "New Trend"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i just said i don't use weed
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can add it in anything really, you can even make a butter/oil with it, then use that oil in anything
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent, so telling me to make a cake with cannabis is traumatizing me, ur cancelled buddy /s/srs
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (nah jk i'm just parodying those "i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent" mfs on twitter)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Michigan has legal rec, so you only have few more years, is it 18 or 21 up there? 21 here in Ohio.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    prob 21, idk tho
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess I'll go with plan B and make a Rum Vanilla flavored ice cream
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That sounds damn good.
    Nah. Tequila maybe
    That, or Old No. 7
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm ashamed to ask, but what is old no 7?
    Jack Daniels
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh yea, duh
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I still have some old no 7, bout to mix with some coke, and get "California Sober".
    +2
    lol, I finally got you to Enjoy a Coc Tail :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 oh i bet some rum raisin ice cream is so good

i don't drink, but some rum ice cream might be good
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Rum pecan ice cream is the bomb. Never had rum raisin, but bet be good. My homemade ice cream machine started rust inside so I pitched it, but gotta get a new one, miss making my own ice cream, esp with booze.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But have you ever made ice cream on weed... Lol
    +2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Hi