OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Dangy said:
Awesome! I didn't think you would actually do it, but you did. This is amazing.

ily
Haha nahh, we definitely did do it! We will definitely more than likely be recording it next week. Its pretty sick, if you're a Castlevania fan you will know the parts of Bloody Tears that we put into it lol

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
NeSchn said:
Dude, what the hell is your problem? I've been posting my bands albums on here since before you were even a member, I got big responses last time from it and this time I even got a bigger response. The mods like our stuff, and the topic got popular so they stickied it. Theirs your answer, I don't see why you have to be so sour about it dude.
Thats not an excuse, what if i was someone new and i had some music i made and i wanted to share it with this forum. So I post my thread then i notice that another member has a sticked thread so i would ask a mod if he could stick my thread, but he would say "NOOO!!! WE DIDS THAT BECUZ HES SPESHALL!!!". Well you know what, I would be pissed off!

purplesludge

anyone have any ideas for this space
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Vidboy10 said:
Thats not an excuse, what if i was someone new and i had some music i made and i wanted to share it with this forum. So I post my thread then i notice that another member has a sticked thread so i would ask a mod if he could stick my thread, but he would say "NOOO!!! WE DIDS THAT BECUZ HES SPESHALL!!!". Well you know what, I would be pissed off!
He gave you an answer. QUOTEThe mods like our stuff, and the topic got popular so they stickied it. Theirs your answer
Stop arguing in the topic if you really have a problem and aren't out to troll take it up with the mods.

Is the castlevania one going to be posted on the first page?

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
purplesludge said:
QUOTE said:
The mods like our stuff, and the topic got popular so they stickied it. Theirs your answer
Stop arguing in the topic if you really have a problem and aren't out to troll take it up with the mods.
Well still, it's unfair.
If you read my last reply in this thread you will see why i think its unfair.

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's fine, I put my band's stuff up too and I'm even thinking of uploading each track so people know what they're in for, but My band's music is totally not anyone on here's style apparently. (it's barely even MY Style, haha.)

Shit happens, though. The only thing I'm even thinking GBAtemp will really like is my acoustic stuff, which I'm just trying to find some time + Money to record. . .

punkyrule

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
DOTH!!!
That's all that I can say.
Been addicted to STB (great instrumental track) and Before Allies Become Enemies (JUST GREAT)
biggrin.gif

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Vidboy, just stop please. Its a stupid arguement, the topic got popular. They stuck it for me. End.

sonknuck23 said:
It's fine, I put my band's stuff up too and I'm even thinking of uploading each track so people know what they're in for, but My band's music is totally not anyone on here's style apparently. (it's barely even MY Style, haha.)

Shit happens, though. The only thing I'm even thinking GBAtemp will really like is my acoustic stuff, which I'm just trying to find some time + Money to record. . .

Actually dude, I was listening to your bands stuff. And you guys definitely have potential, I like it dude! If you guys were close to us I would totally ask to play shows and such with you, it would be a fun time. Where did you get your layout done by the way?

As for the Castlevania song, yeah I can post it on here and on the first page, we are actually gunna record it today I think so it will be up soon!

And thanks again for all the kind comments, I'm glad you all like it!

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
fudgenuts64 said:
Where in upstate New York do you live?
EDIT: Answered my own question.
Lawlz, why did you want to know? Do you live up here as well?

purplesludge said:
QUOTE(NeSchn @ Oct 2 2010, 12:39 PM) As for the Castlevania song, yeah I can post it on here and on the first page, we are actually gunna record it today I think so it will be up soon!
toot.gif
Awesome

Sorry :\ we didn't get around to it saturday, we practiced for a bit then went to a show. We got practice tomorrow though, I'm sure we will record it. I really wanna hear it recorded too lol

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Arctic said:
And today is November 18th.
biggrin.gif
Any updates?
Yup! Sorry it took so long to get back, I just don't really have time for forums anymore
frown.gif

We went up and did Click Tracks on November 18th, and we set up dates to record drums on January 15th and 16th, and then Guitar tracking starts on the 17th!

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
How's the new stuff coming along? (The Last Stand?) I've had people ask me for rec's of stuff similar to yours because they enjoyed the EP so much! Was actually thinking of burning to a CD and sending it to a station with an Unsigned band hour.

Also the Castlevania track link is dead.

Wii_Manic

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey,

Any updates about your latest EP?
Your songs are some of my most listened too!
happy.gif

Defo be supporting you when it comes out, I'll be buying it this time!

DeathStrudel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Overall it was pretty good, but I have a couple pieces of constructive criticism that I feel could really make you guys great if acted upon:
The biggest thing is that the drummer really needs to work on his double bass drumming. It's distractingly uneven, and I think it's one of the main things that sets you apart from some really great bands.
Also, I could swear I've heard every single one of those guitar riffs before, and I'm not saying they were stolen, they're just that predictable! This is more personal taste I guess, because A LOT of bands use fairly predictable riffs IMO.

I am in no way trying to insult your bands work, this is quality music, and I hope it continues and gets even better. I just think telling you what you can work on is better that just saying "Youse guys are super awesome" or something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +2