Steam Autumn Sale Begins Tomorrow (11/21)

MeowTheMouse

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
$10 ain't half bad, though. Does anyone know how well it was ported (as far as the framerate goes)?

Works PERFECTLY. One of the best PC ports I've seen in a very long while, its too unbelievably perfect. Anyway You can buy the game for 7$ on GMG using the voucher:
GMG20-1FYLZ-EDG8R

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Green Man Gaming, digital distribution site like Get Games and GOG (Good Old Games).
Edit: :ninja:
Not quite like GoG since they sell games that activate through other services as well as DRM-free ones. GoG only sells DRM-free titles.

That being said, I like their service since they allow me to get Steamworks titles for less.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Tempted, but I'm still reeling from all the game time I've current sunk into the last Humble Bundle (I just found out that bundle is now 11 games, instead of the original six, so they gave me FAR more than what I bought). Eufloria and Waking Mars are a joy.

Will eventually be getting FTL though. Looks like it's my kind of game. Space-sim-management with permadeath, har har!

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Not quite like GoG since they sell games that activate through other services as well as DRM-free ones. GoG only sells DRM-free titles.
That being said, I like their service since they allow me to get Steamworks titles for less.
I've seen that site a few times, but I didn't know if their titles work on Steam. Is it clearly visible that those games work on Steam, or not?
If it is, I just might use it one day!
Tempted, but I'm still reeling from all the game time I've current sunk into the last Humble Bundle (I just found out that bundle is now 11 games, instead of the original six, so they gave me FAR more than what I bought). Eufloria and Waking Mars are a joy.

Will eventually be getting FTL though. Looks like it's my kind of game. Space-sim-management with permadeath, har har!
I have that Indie Bundle too! 10 games for 1 USD, just plain crazy. Kinda feel bad for not buying the previous Humble Bundles when I had the chance, damnit!
I'd wish Skyrim getting a price cut, if only retarded Cenega wouldn't decide to block it in Poland T_T
Well I could always give you Skyrim for 27 USD via Steam, PM me to negotiate. I don't have a copy atm, but if you want, I can get it for you.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
GMG sells games that are on Steam, and will require you to actually install the Steam client AND be registered at the Steam site to be able to buy and play Steam titles from the GMG site. Kind of a roundabout ways, where a reseller is reselling something that another seller is selling. That's a lot of redundant words there, lol.

They also offer game from other sites with their own clients as well, like Origin and stuff.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
GMG sells games that are on Steam, and will require you to actually install the Steam client AND be registered at the Steam site to be able to buy and play Steam titles from the GMG site. Kind of a roundabout ways, where a reseller is reselling something that another seller is selling. That's a lot of redundant words there, lol.

They also offer game from other sites with their own clients as well, like Origin and stuff.
Ow alright, that's excellent news. So when Bad Company 2 is on sale there, I can safely purchase it, I get a code that will activate on Origin?
They are some sort of independent reseller, be it for Android/iOS/Steam/Origin/Mac/.... ?

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I've seen that site a few times, but I didn't know if their titles work on Steam. Is it clearly visible that those games work on Steam, or not?
If it is, I just might use it one day!
All games that needs to be activated on Steam or elsewhere usually comes with one of these disclaimers on the product page:

Third party DRM: Steam
This game requires a free Steam account to play.

Reactions: Satangel

Lube_Skyballer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I know it's horrible to say, but I hope FTL is on sale. Not that I wouldn't pay $10 for it, but I'm still sore about buying JSR HD on impulse and then having it not work at all (original plan was to buy FTL, saw JSR instead and was like EASY CHOICE, CLICKCLICKCLICK, *10 dollars vanishes*)

FTL is one of the best ways I spent my 10 bucks this year.
I couldn't play anything else for a whole week. Damn, I made time to play this game.

Reactions: Rydian

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was temped (no pun intended) to get dark siders 2 and Civ 5 GOTY. But I hard CIV 5 takes a back seat to features that was even in Civ 2. Darksiders...Well I never played the first one.

D

Deleted_171835

I'm steaming with excitement right now!

Hopefully AC: Brotherhood or Revelations goes on sale.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong