The Steam Winter Sale kicks off today

2B7C329C-0D79-4347-894F-6AF2EBB424A2.jpeg

Has your wallet recovered from last month’s Autumn Sale? Hopefully it has, as it’s already time for the annual Steam Winter Sale, which begins today. And if you haven’t already, you can vote for your favorite PC game this year in the Steam Awards. Persona 4: Golden, Disgaea 4 Complete, Borderlands 3, and more headline this year’s discounts. The sale will be available until January 5th.

:arrow: Source

Paulsar99

Trophies
XP
Country
Togo
Pretty weak sales and probably just buy stuffs from my wishlist. Atleast epic games sales gives good discount on newer games and even gives you a 10 dollar coupon that would make a game cheaper even more.

matpower

Messenger from Zero
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
In general, a pretty weak sale, as much as it pains me to no end to say this, I think Epic's doing a better sale this year thanks to their coupon.

Didn't stop me from getting the two missing-from-my-library SciADV games, and after the 24th, I shall get some missing-from-my-library INTI goodness

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
how is avengers a runner up for best visual game i love both marvel and dc but that game just screams bland and boring, voted for Black Mesa

It's all a popularity contest. Literally. People just picked a game for a category and the ones with the most nominations are now what people can vote for.
So a majority of the games in a majority of the categories are terrible and should never be where they are but hey that's how popularity works.

Reactions: arjunpatel
D

Deleted User

i spent like 1k uyu a few sales back and i still have games left to play, my wallet is still safe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: