Steam's annual Summer Sale arrives yet again

HxSI4tC.png

Summer is here, because Steam's annual Summer Sale has begun. Lasting until July 13th, Steam is offering discounts on hundreds of PC games, as is tradition. Certain headline sales include 40% off Persona 5 Royal, 67% off Red Dead Redemption 2, and 20% off Hogwarts Legacy. Steam is also taking a noteworthy 20% off of Steam Deck handheld units. You can see all the games that are discounted by going to the Steam storefront.

:arrow: Source

console

Elvira fans ❤ :-) I'm rocking Windows 7 for 10 yrs
Trophies
Website
www.startpage.com
XP
Country
United States
Not mine. I better wait for Hogwarts Legacy when have between 90% off - 98% off then get it.

Very slow process for on sale to run long time in few years later. :(

Wait for Winter sales would have big sales than Spring, Summer and Fall. Wait and see. I already know Winter sales are one best than all others. Don't get me wrong. B-)

Edit:

gaga941021 did quote my messages but that's not true and he lied to everyone and he did harass me. Never listen to gaga941021 and move on! gaga941021 is not mature person. Let me alone!

Last edited by console,

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I buy when it's cheap enough. It's easier to play a game on many devices that way. Though, I wonder if there's a docker image for game installs so I could do with my home server instead...hmm...but anyway, back on topic. 20% off steam deck is nice. Makes it worth it to some I'd wager.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really wish that I could get Final Fantasy 12 for less than half off. Guess I'll wait another ten years to pay less than $25.
I hope in 10 years $25 is not a deal breaking amount of money for you (and also who are you kidding, there will be a new new 16K FFXII re-re-remaster at that point and it will be $200 space bucks)

Reactions: Lodad and osaka35

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Season sales on steam have become just the usual sale prices but across more games. Sure do miss the good old days of amazing discounts.
Ehh not really, there's still tons of great games at 75% or 85% off, but anyone who's been on Steam more than a couple years probably owns damn near everything they could possibly want already. Doubly true if you've been around since humble/indie bundles were just starting to catch on.

Ya gotta buy a Steam Deck, and set default window view to library instead of store on your desktop too. :lol:

Reactions: Skelletonike

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ken do you think any of them asked for a different tattoo? Like could I get a star of David...