Hacking Steps to do to upgrade from Haxchi 4.0 in 2024?

JPENA12681

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hi, i have a couple of questions, i know haxchi is an old hack, so from what i read i need to do a combination of aroma+tiramisu both environment with the environment loader app following the wii u guide website, but how exactly do i go from here?

i never had a wii u, so created a new username, and new nintendo id directly from the wii u with a random email and it followed successfully, so i guess console its not banned, a couple of questions. i also have to add i have a 320gb hdd full with games that work with the powered Y cable, i tried to connect it to the pc thinking it was gonna be like the 3ds a lot of random folders with tittle ids but not viewable on pc, read its like that and i will never be able to use it on pc unless i kinda format the drive again, is there a way to backup the games from the HDD to a pc again? i dont mind too much about this i can always redownload i dont care about save files neither

the internet browser sucks since it must be ancient and security things and all that, but can i browse safely from the wii u and not be banned?
can i play any game and not be on risk of ban if its not online play?

can i play official physical cds and play online with the newly created NNID even if this has haxchi? any other os?

i have also like 5 emulators apps on the wii menu, that dont work and take you back to the title screen, I ALSO Gotta say this wii u had no SD card at all, just full of games on hdd and what i guess are nonworking forwarders on the tittle menu

please give me a TL DR way of what i gotta do, i have an sd card formatted fat32 64gb with no files at all , what i understand is i already formatted with guiformat and the other one sd formatter, and tested it with the wii maker app and saved screenshots to test if the sd reader worked, it does, i have a single DCIM folder with pictures of the test i did, so do i just create a wii u/apps folders homebrew and go from there? let me tell you i want to either hack the vwii or load n

what i want to do is, install new wii u games, Play gamecube games via nintendont, and install a couple of mods i read that work on vwii, to play gamecube games on gamepad, there are a couple of apps that create either a rom or something that install a forwarder on the wii u menu i believe, i can figure that on my own i believe, i just want to hear what you gods know. i dont think i have the Red haxchi that bricks the console since i didnt see the do not delete app. help me out brothers i can attempt to do it but i dont wanna brick the console lol.

JPENA12681

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
ANYONE? WILL TRY UNINSTALLING VIA CBHC INSTALLER, DONT KNOW IF ITS REGULAR HAXCHI OR CBHC, I DONT REMMEBER THE BUTTON COMBINATION WHEN POWERING UP WII U TO LAUNCH OTHER SOFTWARE

thebigC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, i have a couple of questions, i know haxchi is an old hack, so from what i read i need to do a combination of aroma+tiramisu both environment with the environment loader app following the wii u guide website, but how exactly do i go from here?

i never had a wii u, so created a new username, and new nintendo id directly from the wii u with a random email and it followed successfully, so i guess console its not banned, a couple of questions. i also have to add i have a 320gb hdd full with games that work with the powered Y cable, i tried to connect it to the pc thinking it was gonna be like the 3ds a lot of random folders with tittle ids but not viewable on pc, read its like that and i will never be able to use it on pc unless i kinda format the drive again, is there a way to backup the games from the HDD to a pc again? i dont mind too much about this i can always redownload i dont care about save files neither

the internet browser sucks since it must be ancient and security things and all that, but can i browse safely from the wii u and not be banned?
can i play any game and not be on risk of ban if its not online play?

can i play official physical cds and play online with the newly created NNID even if this has haxchi? any other os?

i have also like 5 emulators apps on the wii menu, that dont work and take you back to the title screen, I ALSO Gotta say this wii u had no SD card at all, just full of games on hdd and what i guess are nonworking forwarders on the tittle menu

please give me a TL DR way of what i gotta do, i have an sd card formatted fat32 64gb with no files at all , what i understand is i already formatted with guiformat and the other one sd formatter, and tested it with the wii maker app and saved screenshots to test if the sd reader worked, it does, i have a single DCIM folder with pictures of the test i did, so do i just create a wii u/apps folders homebrew and go from there? let me tell you i want to either hack the vwii or load n

what i want to do is, install new wii u games, Play gamecube games via nintendont, and install a couple of mods i read that work on vwii, to play gamecube games on gamepad, there are a couple of apps that create either a rom or something that install a forwarder on the wii u menu i believe, i can figure that on my own i believe, i just want to hear what you gods know. i dont think i have the Red haxchi that bricks the console since i didnt see the do not delete app. help me out brothers i can attempt to do it but i dont wanna brick the console lol.
If you are looking for an up to date guide search for wiiu hacks guide and it should come up (I am new to this forum so I cannot post links)
I personally have played online using tiramisu and it worked just fine (until 4pm PDT on April 8, 2024 as their online services are getting shutdown) and the pretendo network should be a good replacement but I have no personal experience with pretendo. When it comes to removing haxchi I don't really know what to do as I am not familiar with it and don't want to be responsible for a bricked console. The guide above does say how to remove haxchi but again I am not familiar with the exploit so I don't know if it will work, though the guide is a trusted source. If you have any other questions or are confused about anything just let me know and I would be happy to help.
Post automatically merged:

I have a similar question, can I have Haxchi, aroma and tiramisu on the same console?
No haxchi should be removed before installing aroma/tiramisu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: People's funny bones are the same taste indeed