Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire-WSP

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there still no wad for the japanese Version of Super Mario RPG???
The game came out on the 24th June.
Not only that game. there are not many new wads lately.
Whats the Problem?

Fire-WSP

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this was one of the best games on SNES and nobody bother?
i cant belive it
blink.gif

And in this Case its not only The game, the emulator featured the SA1 Chip and could boost the compatibility for other games

killplaystation

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fire-WSP said:
this was one of the best games on SNES and nobody bother?
i cant belive it
blink.gif

And in this Case its not only The game, the emulator featured the SA1 Chip and could boost the compatibility for other games
the list of games that use SA1 can be found here

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fire-WSP said:
Is there still no wad for the japanese Version of Super Mario RPG???
The game came out on the 24th June.
Not only that game. there are not many new wads lately.
Whats the Problem?

Why not download the PAL release, patch the region, and inject the Japanese language version?

nanika

文鎮じゃダメ!まぁ、こんな文字小さしすぎてどうせ読めないっしょ。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
linkinworm said:
why not just inject a rom into a current game who cares about a banner, or just use an emulator, much easier if you really want to play it so badly
Incase you didn't know, SMRPG uses a special chip which means it doesn't work in any other .wad files yet released. It is wanted as it must have a .wad with the special chip enabled.

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
yes i knew that, but why would nintendo not just use the best emulator they have 1st time around, as to not have to messabout later down the line, makes no sence really tbh, spos well just have to wait untill an updated emulator comes out

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
linkinworm said:
yes i knew that, but why would nintendo not just use the best emulator they have 1st time around, as to not have to messabout later down the line, makes no sence really tbh, spos well just have to wait untill an updated emulator comes out
Because their emulator wasn't that complete yet?

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
linkinworm said:
look at the way emulators work, often there are a looot of options for specific game issues. one emulator per game, if needed, is nintendo's policy, to get games working 100%. It makes perfect sense, because now we cannot play SMRPG without BUYING it. How does that not make sense
tongue.gif

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
linkinworm said:

The emulators are tailored specifically to the game. Not only does this ensure compatibility, but it also allows for extra features.

In the case of the Nintendo 64, Genesis, Neo Geo, and T16, the binding for the buttons on the GameCube or Classic controller is usually changed to improve ergonomics.

As far as the PAL release is concerned, I thought it was supposed to be out a week after the Japanese release?

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
theclaw said:
Yes, on the real shop channel.

But for reasons currently unclear... Many VC games are taking a long time to get scene releases.

Well, here's a simple explanation:

Freeloaders > Contributors

Basically, what happened was that the few contributors we had who were actually paying for the games stopped buying games and probably became freeloaders in the process. So, while they might not realize that their releases were all that the scene depended on, the people who have been freeloading from the beginning aren't about to pick up the slack.

The way it should work is that for every few games you steal, you should actually buy one that you haven't seen released and upload it. Unfortunately, this will never happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...