stop

supergamer368

🗿
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, this thread is here to tell you to not. What you're doing right now? Stop it. Nobody wants this. Just knock it off. Please stop doing that. That thing that you're doing, right now... STOP. Everybody will like you a lot more if you just stop doing that right now. Please. We're begging. You don't have to do this. Nobody thinks this is a cool/good/funny/epic/original thing, so stop doing it. Just give it up already, nobody is being entertained by the concept of you doing this. In fact, they'd like it even more if you would just stop doing it. Right. Now. I'm only going to tell you one more time now. Please, for god's sake, stop what you're doing right now! It's not funny, cool, or original! Nobody wants this, and it would be better if you would just stop this immediately!!

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, this thread is here to tell you to not. What you're doing right now? Stop it. Nobody wants this. Just knock it off. Please stop doing that. That thing that you're doing, right now... STOP. Everybody will like you a lot more if you just stop doing that right now. Please. We're begging. You don't have to do this. Nobody thinks this is a cool/good/funny/epic/original thing, so stop doing it. Just give it up already, nobody is being entertained by the concept of you doing this. In fact, they'd like it even more if you would just stop doing it. Right. Now. I'm only going to tell you one more time now. Please, for god's sake, stop what you're doing right now! It's not funny, cool, or original! Nobody wants this, and it would be better if you would just stop this immediately!!
You mean i have to stop reading this?

Reactions: Skittyusedcovet

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1