ROM Hack Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns NTR Plugin

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
because i want to play with plugin. and i need dlc (i am playing a girl and i married inari...but cant have children witout dlc)
Yea I literally fell in love with Inari when the game was announced

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can anyone test and see what cheats don’t work at the moment. I need to know how much has to be fixed.

Mouko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm that the 3,000 fishes and the infinite watering can didn't work, nor did the freeze time, hour modifier, date changer, or infinite mining.

marzipan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea I literally fell in love with Inari when the game was announced

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can anyone test and see what cheats don’t work at the moment. I need to know how much has to be fixed.
Thanks let me know if anymore don’t work okay.
I can't speak for anyone else, but I've been hard pressed to find ANY codes that work since the update? I've been trying to activate almost all of them for a few minutes now and none have seemed to have any effect on my game. Hope this is an easy fix, and I really appreciate that you're looking into a solution.

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't speak for anyone else, but I've been hard pressed to find ANY codes that work since the update? I've been trying to activate almost all of them for a few minutes now and none have seemed to have any effect on my game. Hope this is an easy fix, and I really appreciate that you're looking into a solution.
Yea I think what happened was that some of the addresses were changed when it updated. Plus there are more items in the game so I’ll have to check and see what happens. Me and my friend are going to tag-team this by using nanquitas’ plugin which might take awhile to be honest since neither one of us are really experienced. I’ll updated when things are looking good. I have some already but they’re still not working.

marzipan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea I think what happened was that some of the addresses were changed when it updated. Plus there are more items in the game so I’ll have to check and see what happens. Me and my friend are going to tag-team this by using nanquitas’ plugin which might take awhile to be honest since neither one of us are really experienced. I’ll updated when things are looking good. I have some already but they’re still not working.
Thank you so much for trying to get this to work on your own time. I really wish I knew anything about this whole process so I could help. If there's anything we can do - as far as testing codes or anything else - please do let us know!

Reactions: Queen of SoS

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much for trying to get this to work on your own time. I really wish I knew anything about this whole process so I could help. If there's anything we can do - as far as testing codes or anything else - please do let us know!
I sure will hopefully everything goes well!

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ugh I should have gotten those wines for West Town's A rank before I downloaded the update. Oh well. Good luck figuring this out, dev!

cricro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Here's a temporary (or permanent) fix for the cheats. There are a lot missing since this is ioritree plugin.
Press x+y to use the cheats. I'm still going to still to work on our plugin but I don't know when it will ever be finished.
work to eur version?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2: